I need i little help here.

Dovahkiin069

Well, I was in Whiterun, Nazeem come and told that thing of the cloud district so, I killed him and made him my dead thrall :devil: . But now, he dissapeared and I can't find him :wallbash: (is his revenge :tongue: ). The NPCs keep saying "That spell looks dangerous... keep your distance." What I do? :ohdear:

Please, any help is welcome.

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Dovahkiin069, hi, to get back Nazeem try using console commands:

prid 0001A6A4 <enter>

moveto player <enter>

(0001A6A4 is Nazeem's Ref ID, i don't know if his ID changes when becoming a dead thrall).

always keep track of your thralls lol, sometime thralls will be missing if you use fast travel,

its usually best to reload a previous save if you lost your dead thrall.

about NPC's always saying, "that spell looks dangerous.." or guards saying "whoa, watch the magic..",

there's a known bug of somekind with the Dead Thrall spell.

check your magic effects menu and you'll probably see that you've got the

master level conjuration dead thrall spell effect active for 10/20/30 thousand hours whatever.

only ways i've heard that you can try to fix this is you might be able to get the effect to go away by going to jail or

look into using console command 'player.dispellallspells' but this kinda screws up your character.

you could also try going into 3rd person view, select your character in console, then use 'dispellallspells'.

consider loading an earlier gamesave before you messed with a named NPC like Nazeem,

the active dead thrall effect on you is supposed to be non-permanent but its set to a glitched high timer.

also try console command 'set timescale to 0' then wait 1 hour or more and the effect might wear off,

be sure to return your game to normal with 'set timescale to 20'.

anyway, hope one of these suggestions works for you.

Edited by xlcr

Dovahkiin069, hi, to get back Nazeem try using console commands:

prid 0001A6A4 <enter>

moveto player <enter>

(0001A6A4 is Nazeem's Ref ID, i don't know if his ID changes when becoming a dead thrall).

always keep track of your thralls lol, sometime thralls will be missing if you use fast travel,

its usually best to reload a previous save if you lost your dead thrall.

about NPC's always saying, "that spell looks dangerous.." or guards saying "whoa, watch the magic..",

there's a known bug of somekind with the Dead Thrall spell.

check your magic effects menu and you'll probably see that you've got the

master level conjuration dead thrall spell effect active for 10/20/30 thousand hours whatever.

only ways i've heard that you can try to fix this is you might be able to get the effect to go away by going to jail or

look into using console command 'player.dispellallspells' but this kinda screws up your character.

you could also try going into 3rd person view, select your character in console, then use 'dispellallspells'.

consider loading an earlier gamesave before you messed with a named NPC like Nazeem,

the active dead thrall effect on you is supposed to be non-permanent but its set to a glitched high timer.

also try console command 'set timescale to 0' then wait 1 hour or more and the effect might wear off,

be sure to return your game to normal with 'set timescale to 20'.

anyway, hope one of these suggestions works for you.

It worked, thanks. I got arrested, served ny time in jail and worked. Oh yeah, before doing that I've checked the magic effects menu

and the bug you said was there. Thank you again.

Edit: Now I can continue with the Vampire invasion in Skyrim without the vampires saying "This spell looks dangerous... keep your distance." or "I trust you know what you're doing with that spell.". :happy:

Edited by Dovahkiin069