Crash

Rutgerhauerpl

@ GrindedStone - OMFG man, the 3gb enabler made it all work again, thanks again ^^

I did all your instructions, yours as well as Spartan's, it didn't help, then at the very end i made my fallout3.exe work with 3gb

Grinded, you also think that Fallout Remastered conflicts with EVE and WMK? I cannot use FR at the same with with the mergers can I?

Where can i find the 4 core software?

Edited by Rutgerhauerpl

OK, this has become one of the weirdest threads I've read in weeks.

Yes, Remastered does indeed conflict with EVE and WMK. There will be a patch for the merged (PI) version of EVE very shortly, but not for WMK. So you can either ditch WMK and wait a little while for the EVE patch or ditch Remastered.

Whichever one you pick, I won't care. All this BS around/about that mod is growing tiresome anyway.

If you decide to keep Remastered however, you'll need to make a new merged patch which does not include Remastered nor any of it's plugins. This also means your merged patch should load in front of Remastered, not behind it like it does now.

Well, there's more of course, but I'm not going to type all that until after you've made the above changes/decisions.

Where can i find the 4 core software?

It's not software, it's a .ini tweak:

If you have a multi-core CPU, like the Quad, and you experience a Fallout 3 crash when loading interiors (Specially in closed spaces):

- Open the folder My documents / My Games / Fallout3

- Edit the file FALLOUT.ini.

- Inside FALLOUT.ini look for a group called [general].

- Inside the general group, after all the configuration parameters, just copy and paste the following 2 lines:

bUseThreadedAI=1

iNumHWThreads=2

Now close and save the Fallout 3 configuration file.

Move streetlights to all the worldspaces mods .esms. Not between DLCs.

Wrong. The Streetlights mod was fine where it was.

See the description page/readme of that mod.

I have removed Fallout Remasted and created a new merged patch. Please tell me what's more to do now?

I've just faced a problem where i cannot recruit Lucy West (i have Lucy West Companion mod), the recruitment dialog appears so does the quest but she just doesn't follow me. I'ma write about it on the mod's forums but if any of you got an idea why is it so please make an input.

Edit: I have just fixed it. Moving the Lucy West Companion.esp above in the load order the SeducedWoman.esp fixed it :-)

Edited by Rutgerhauerpl

Black, look up at my latest post please if you've missed it.

Looking forward to hearing what shall i do next.

Thank you in advanced ;-)

Edit: I'm still getting random freeze-crashes while playing, usually happens inside some houses.

Edit2: Dynamic Weather mod made the sky bit greenish again as the vanilla one or gray, can i change it somehow to the way fellout made it? Fellout made the skies very blue. Do you also think Fellout is much worse than the Dynamic Weather, BlackRampage?

Edited by Rutgerhauerpl