Strange green lights in Oblivion

I believe you would disable, then uninstall, then anneal all, then rebuild bashed patch and finally check in game whether or not the problem has disappeared. If it turns out that "mod A" wasn't the problem you could either go through a re-install/re-enable before moving to the next candidate or just continue those disable/uninstall/anneal/rebuild steps as you work your way through your mod list until you hit paydirt. Once you know which mod is at fault you can decide whether or not to continue using it (perhaps it has some optional tweaks) and then re-install all the others.

Hai hai!

If I uninstall directly, do I need to disable anything?

Have you tried posting about this in the Bevilix mod comments? Even if you haven't followed that guide yourself there are quite a few mods in your load order that are also in the Bevi guide, and some of the folks who help troubleshoot there may help zero in quickly (but they may not look on this forum very often if ever). I'm pretty well a vanilla guy for most of the graphic "beautification" type stuff, so I have little firsthand experience with the type of problems that come from using that type of mod.

I'm going to do this from now on, too. Thanks!

The way to use BOSS (or LOOT) along with Wrye Bash is to install then BOSS/LOOT and then rebuild your bashed patch. Note that the newer versions of WB do not support BOSS any longer. It can still be used, but you must run BOSS from the desktop, and then be sure to turn off Lock Load order in the WB Mods tab (or else it will just keep putting things back to the load order it has saved).

Okay. About the BOSS: what should I do, then? use this LOOT as well?

About Lock Load Order: it's not marked (I never messed that up, anyway, hehe).

One other consideration ... you will lose the lastest bash tag suggestions from BOSS. WB has many/most of the older bash tags saved internally and will perhaps one day get all of the more recent, but WB uses LOOT these days, and LOOT and BOSS are not working at coordinating the bash tags as far as I know. What this means is if you run into something that doesn't seem right another troubleshooting step is to check in WB for what bash tags are assigned to a mod (if any) and then compare that to the suggested bash tags for that ESP in the BOSS masterlist (it is a text file that can be opened and searched using Notepad or similar).

If you check back in the more recent Wrye Bash mod comments you'll find some detailed instructions on working around the current BOSS/LOOT/Wrye Bash situation.

Okay: I'm gonna look at the Wrye Bash comments (man, this never ends :ohmy: :laugh:). I spent this whole afternoon trying to figure out whose was the culprit about this green light, and nothing! even uninstalled Weather - All Natural, Dungeon NPCs use torches and Atmospheric Oblivion. Nothing. I gonna test tomorrow an unmodded Oblivion to see what happens...

Thanks again, Striker.

It can be frustrating trying to find out what causes some things. I often use my "Selective Vision" to get around some things (works perfectly whenever I want it to work) ... and then out of the blue I'll notice something in a forum post and there it is ... problem solved.

I wasn't certain if Lock Load Order was on or off by default. It's one of those things that sort of bit me once when I first moved everything to my current computer and updated to a newer version of WB (and thus could no longer run BOSS from within WB ... that's when Lock Load Order can come in handy).

You'll need to decide for yourself if you want to switch from BOSS to LOOT. I'm pretty well set in my load order for quite a while now so I'm sticking with BOSS for now myself, but I do know the price tag for that in as far as needing to take care of certain things like bash tags. When I decide to start a new character (and thus make some changes to my load order) I'll probably do some testing of LOOT vs BOSS and work out my path forward from there.

I don't often try to walk and chew gum at the same time, even if it is possible and everybody around me is doing it ... I'm just like that, so I would recommend disabling a mod before uninstalling.

As you're finding out, once we start getting serious about modding the game it seems we spend more time tinkering with things and less time playing. I was over two weeks setting up my current guy's load order, and I had already done quite a bit of testing and prep work on the last days of the previous character. Now keep in mind a fair bit of that time was spent play testing different aspects of what I was trying to achieve (the majority of my mods are ones that change gameplay vs just pretty things up), and to an outside observer much of that play testing would have looked like just regular playing.

One other consideration ... you will lose the lastest bash tag suggestions from BOSS. WB has many/most of the older bash tags saved internally and will perhaps one day get all of the more recent, but WB uses LOOT these days, and LOOT and BOSS are not working at coordinating the bash tags as far as I know. What this means is if you run into something that doesn't seem right another troubleshooting step is to check in WB for what bash tags are assigned to a mod (if any) and then compare that to the suggested bash tags for that ESP in the BOSS masterlist (it is a text file that can be opened and searched using Notepad or similar).

I was reading this Bash suggestions in the BOSS page... one in UOP said to remove a "C.Water" because it was used in older versions. My point is, Striker-dono: what are these Bash suggestions?? I thought these were made automaticaly by Wrye Bash. How do I do these Bash Suggestions? I searched for this "C.Water", for example, and I didn't find any.

Anyway, I'm gonna look at the help file in Wrye Bash to search about this.

And yes: I spent my time with these mods rather than playing the damn game!... man! I can't take it any longer! :mad: :ohmy: :laugh:

And I thinking Fallout 3 in my Xbox 360 was that complicated, lol!...

Have you tried posting about this in the Bevilix mod comments? Even if you haven't followed that guide yourself there are quite a few mods in your load order that are also in the Bevi guide, and some of the folks who help troubleshoot there may help zero in quickly (but they may not look on this forum very often if ever). I'm pretty well a vanilla guy for most of the graphic "beautification" type stuff, so I have little firsthand experience with the type of problems that come from using that type of mod.

I have been there, and there was an answer already, hehe! but no solution :sad: ...

Anyway, I installed here another Oblivion, and I'm testing mod-by-mod until I find this damn green light :mad: :laugh:!

Oh: in Bevilex, he suggest that I use Rebuild Patch (CBash *Beta*).

Well, I've never used this kind of stuff but yesterday and on I've been using, but I'm receiving some errors advices. What you think about this too, Striker-dono? and sorry, bro, to load you with all of my questions.

I use the CBash beta method myself, though when following various things on the Wrye Bash mod comments I see that it's another thing that is no longer supported/recommended by the Wrye Bash folks. I plan on continuing to use it myself as I haven't had any issues arising from using it.

What kind or error messages are you getting ... and do you mean from using CBash beta?

Easiest way to maybe get your head around this bash tag business is to start by looking at the BOSS masterlist (you can find it in the BOSS\Oblivion folder ... it's just a text file). The masterlist is a pretty confusing looking file ... it works like a CSV (comma separated variables) file so it will look like one big long run-on sentence.

What you want to look for is sets of double curly queues ( {{ and }} ... an easy way to locate them is use the Edit menu Find and look for TAG: ). They enclose the BOSS bash tag suggestions. To get an idea of what bash tags are available look at Wrye Bash Advanced Readme.html section 5b. The left column outlines all of the available bash tags and the other two address what the tag is meant to do and details for it's use.

To get an idea of how to use them yourself (meaning adding bash tags to a mod manually) have a look at the step by step I give in the Installation section of Unofficial Oblivion Patch Female Dremora Restored and Voiced.

The reason I'm pointing out that they can be added manually is because of the situation with newer versions of Wrye Bash not supporting BOSS any more. We lose more than just load order sorting (which can be easily worked around by running BOSS from the desktop and shutting off Lock Load Order in WB) ... we also lose the addition of bash tags to Wrye Bash from BOSS. That's why I said that one of the things required when using Wrye Bash and BOSS now is to check for missing bash tags when you run into something strange (WB uses bash tags to resolve problems that cannot be resolved via load order alone ... so a mod higher in the load order can still have the important changes it makes preserved in the bashed patch).

Yup, this is all very complicated but know this ... I am impressed that you seem to be getting it as quickly as you are considering you've only just gotten started.

I use the CBash beta method myself, though when following various things on the Wrye Bash mod comments I see that it's another thing that is no longer supported/recommended by the Wrye Bash folks. I plan on continuing to use it myself as I haven't had any issues arising from using it.

Okay: I'm gonna look on thing at a time, hehe.

This is the error message, Striker-dono:

wxPython: stdout/stderr

WARNING -> RecordProcessor: Information lost. Record skipped due to duplicate FORMID. [MOD=(Mages Guild Quests.esp), MODID=(4F), FORMID=(00000000) TYPE=(LAND)]

WARNING -> RecordProcessor: Information lost. Record skipped due to duplicate FORMID. [MOD=(Mages Guild Quests.esp), MODID=(4F), FORMID=(00000000) TYPE=(LAND)]

LVLC

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

CREA

Collection (007D07A8) contains the following modfiles:

Load Order (00), Name(Oblivion.esm)

Load Order (01), Name(All Natural Base.esm)

Load Order (02), Name(Cobl Main.esm)

Load Order (03), Name(Better Cities Resources.esm)

Load Order (04), Name(Fundament.esm)

Load Order (05), Name(Knights - Revelation.esm)

Load Order (06), Name(Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp) FileName(Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp.ghost)

Load Order (07), Name(DLCShiveringIsles.esp)

Load Order (08), Name(Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_SI.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_SI.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_Vampires.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_Vampires.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_Vampires_50.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_Vampires_50.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp) FileName(Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_Addon.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_Addon.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_DB_Addon.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_DB_Addon.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_SI.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_SI.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_Vampires.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_Vampires.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_Vampires_50.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_Vampires_50.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Handsome_Gents_Bonus.esp) FileName(Handsome_Gents_Bonus.esp.ghost)

Load Order (09), Name(Better Cities .esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(LoadingScreens.esp) FileName(LoadingScreens.esp.ghost)

Load Order (0A), Name(All Natural.esp)

Load Order (0B), Name(All Natural - SI.esp)

Load Order (0C), Name(Better Bell Sounds.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Louder Nirnoot.esp) FileName(Louder Nirnoot.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Symphony of Violence.esp) FileName(Symphony of Violence.esp.ghost)

Load Order (0D), Name(Atmospheric Oblivion.esp)

Load Order (0E), Name(Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp)

Load Order (0F), Name(Storms & Sound.esp)

Load Order (10), Name(00 Realistic Player Speech.esp)

Load Order (11), Name(AliveWaters.esp)

Load Order (12), Name(AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp)

Load Order (13), Name(AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp)

Load Order (14), Name(Arena Ring.esp)

Load Order (15), Name(Book Jackets Oblivion.esp)

Load Order (16), Name(DialogTweaks.esp)

Load Order (17), Name(More Effective Enchantments.esp)

Load Order (18), Name(Forward Motion Blur.esp)

Load Order (19), Name(MigMiscellanea.esp)

Load Order (1A), Name(UnidirectionalAttack.esp)

Load Order (1B), Name(Map Marker Overhaul.esp)

Load Order (1C), Name(Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp)

Load Order (1D), Name(DLCHorseArmor.esp)

Load Order (1E), Name(DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (1F), Name(DLCOrrery.esp)

Load Order (20), Name(DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (21), Name(DLCVileLair.esp)

Load Order (22), Name(DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (23), Name(DLCMehrunesRazor.esp)

Load Order (24), Name(DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (25), Name(More Effective Enchantments Mehrunes Razor.esp)

Load Order (26), Name(Sounds of Cyrodiil - Mehrune's Razor Add-On.esp)

Load Order (27), Name(DLCSpellTomes.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp) FileName(DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp) FileName(EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp) FileName(HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp) FileName(MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp.ghost)

Load Order (28), Name(ACCCGR SI.esp)

Load Order (29), Name(Immersive Weapons.esp)

Load Order (2A), Name(pale_rider's Hats.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Weapon Improvement Project.esp) FileName(Weapon Improvement Project.esp.ghost)

Load Order (2B), Name(Eri's Simple Sprint n Gallop.esp)

Load Order (2C), Name(DLCThievesDen.esp)

Load Order (2D), Name(DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (2E), Name(DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp)

Load Order (2F), Name(Sounds of Cyrodiil - Thieves' Den Add-On.esp)

Load Order (30), Name(Cobl Glue.esp)

Load Order (31), Name(Cobl Si.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Cobl Tweaks.esp) FileName(Cobl Tweaks.esp.ghost)

Load Order (32), Name(Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp)

Load Order (33), Name(Creature Diversity.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Creature Diversity Arachnophobia Patch.esp) FileName(Creature Diversity Arachnophobia Patch.esp.ghost)

Load Order (34), Name(AlchemistsCave-COBL.esp)

Load Order (35), Name(AlchemyShop_v1.0.esp)

Load Order (36), Name(Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp)

Load Order (37), Name(Fighters Guild Quests.esp)

Load Order (38), Name(Mages Guild Quests.esp)

Load Order (39), Name(VaultsofCyrodiil.esp)

Load Order (3A), Name(Whispered Warning.esp)

Load Order (3B), Name(BDBS - Whispered Warning Patch.esp)

Load Order (3C), Name(24HrArenaAliveV2.esp)

Load Order (3D), Name(24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp)

Load Order (3E), Name(DLCBattlehornCastle.esp)

Load Order (3F), Name(DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (40), Name(DLCFrostcrag.esp)

Load Order (41), Name(DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (42), Name(Knights.esp)

Load Order (43), Name(Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp)

Load Order (44), Name(Knights - Revelation.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp) FileName(EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp.ghost)

Load Order (45), Name(More Effective Enchantments Knights.esp)

Load Order (46), Name(Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp)

Load Order (47), Name(Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp)

Load Order (48), Name(Harvest [Flora].esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(AESgreaterharvestchanceharvestflorapatch.esp) FileName(AESgreaterharvestchanceharvestflorapatch.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp) FileName(Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp) FileName(Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp) FileName(Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp.ghost)

Load Order (49), Name(AgronakGroMalogDeadlyChallenge.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(ApparatusIcons.esp) FileName(ApparatusIcons.esp.ghost)

Load Order (4A), Name(Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp)

Load Order (4B), Name(Better Dungeons.esp)

Load Order (4C), Name(EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp)

Load Order (4D), Name(Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp)

Load Order (4E), Name(GuildAdvancement.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp) FileName(Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Larger Ogres and Trolls etc.esp) FileName(Larger Ogres and Trolls etc.esp.ghost)

Load Order (4F), Name(P1DkeyChain.esp)

Load Order (50), Name(SkycaptainsBloodTime.esp)

Load Order (51), Name(Storms & Sound - Better Cities.esp)

Load Order (52), Name(Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp)

Load Order (53), Name(VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(VCEClassOverhaul.esp) FileName(VCEClassOverhaul.esp.ghost)

Load Order (54), Name(RefScope.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(dyseso_Alchemy_Potion_Perks.esp) FileName(dyseso_Alchemy_Potion_Perks.esp.ghost)

Load Order (55), Name(Enhanced Grabbing.esp)

Load Order (56), Name(Bundlement.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Extraction.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Extraction.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Placement.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Placement.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Reborn.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Reborn.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Spire Revisited.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Spire Revisited.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp) FileName(Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp.ghost)

Load Order (57), Name(TimeEnough.esp)

Load Order (58), Name(PHVanillaEyesAddon.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(EVE_KhajiitFix.esp) FileName(EVE_KhajiitFix.esp.ghost)

Load Order (59), Name(Better Looking Redguards v2.esp)

Load Order (5A), Name(ZUSwordFlameAtro.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(ZUSwordFlameAtro_Vanilla.esp) FileName(ZUSwordFlameAtro_Vanilla.esp.ghost)

Load Order (5B), Name(ZUSwordFlameAtro_UOP.esp)

Load Order (5C), Name(BalancedMagic.esp)

Load Order (5D), Name(Enemy Actors Use Powers 0.1.1.esp)

Load Order (5E), Name(Better Cities Full.esp)

Load Order (5F), Name(Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp)

Load Order (60), Name(Better Imperial City.esp)

Load Order (61), Name(Better Cities - All Natural.esp)

Load Order (62), Name(Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Better Cities - Storms & Sound.esp) FileName(Better Cities - Storms & Sound.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Better Cities - COBL.esp) FileName(Better Cities - COBL.esp.ghost)

Load Order (63), Name(Companion Compatibility.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp) FileName(Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp) FileName(All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(Complete Enchantment Overhaul.esp) FileName(Complete Enchantment Overhaul.esp.ghost)

Load Order (64), Name(Beggar's Blessing.esp)

Load Order (65), Name(DremoraPersuasionDialogue.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(Feminized_Animations_Vanilla_UOP.esp) FileName(Feminized_Animations_Vanilla_UOP.esp.ghost)

Load Order (--), ModName(ZUSwordFlameAtro_Frostcrag.esp) FileName(ZUSwordFlameAtro_Frostcrag.esp.ghost)

Load Order (66), Name(More Effective Enchantments DLC.esp)

Load Order (--), ModName(skilltweak.esp) FileName(skilltweak.esp.ghost)

Load Order (67), Name(c:\users\rafael\appdata\local\temp\WryeBash_temp\Bashed Patch, 0.esp.tmp)

mgef_name: {RawMGEFCode(CUDI): u'Cure Disease', RawMGEFCode(ZDAE): u'Summon Daedroth', RawMGEFCode(ZLIC): u'Summon Lich', RawMGEFCode(RSPA): u'Resist Paralysis', RawMGEFCode(COCR): u'Command Creature', RawMGEFCode(FOFA): u'Fortify Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(BAGA): u'Bound Gauntlets', RawMGEFCode(Z007): u'Summon Hunger', RawMGEFCode(BASH): u'Bound Shield', RawMGEFCode(BRDN): u'Burden', RawMGEFCode(FOMM): u'Fortify Magicka Multiplier', RawMGEFCode(FRNZ): u'Frenzy', RawMGEFCode(Z005): u'Summon Black Bear', RawMGEFCode(SHLD): u'Shield', RawMGEFCode(ZWRA): u'Summon Wraith', RawMGEFCode(ABSP): u'Absorb Magicka', RawMGEFCode(DRAT): u'Drain ', RawMGEFCode(DRSK): u'Drain ', RawMGEFCode(REAN): u'Reanimate', RawMGEFCode(FRDG): u'Frost Damage', RawMGEFCode(Z015): u'Summon Brown Bear', RawMGEFCode(DGAT): u'Damage ', RawMGEFCode(Z004): u'Summon Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(FOHE): u'Fortify Health', RawMGEFCode(ZFIA): u'Summon Flame Atronach', RawMGEFCode(LGHT): u'Light', RawMGEFCode(BWMA): u'Bound Mace', RawMGEFCode(ZSTA): u'Summon Storm Atronach', RawMGEFCode(DIWE): u'Disintegrate Weapon', RawMGEFCode(Z010): u'Summon Golden Saint', RawMGEFCode(ZSKA): u'Summon Skeleton Guardian', RawMGEFCode(Z018): u'Summon Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(BWAX): u'Bound Axe', RawMGEFCode(BWBO): u'Bound Bow', RawMGEFCode(FOAT): u'Fortify ', RawMGEFCode(BWDA): u'Bound Dagger', RawMGEFCode(ZSKH): u'Summon Skeleton Hero', RawMGEFCode(STMA): u'Stunted Magicka', RawMGEFCode(Z011): u'Wabba Summon', RawMGEFCode(DGSP): u'Damage Magicka', RawMGEFCode(ZXIV): u'Summon Xivilai', RawMGEFCode(ZCLA): u'Summon Clannfear', RawMGEFCode(REHE): u'Restore Health', RawMGEFCode(RSFR): u'Resist Frost', RawMGEFCode(BA05): u'Bound Lord Greaves', RawMGEFCode(ZSKE): u'Summon Skeleton', RawMGEFCode(BW09): u'Bound Battle Axe', RawMGEFCode(Z008): u'Summon Voracious Hunger', RawMGEFCode(DGFA): u'Damage Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(BABO): u'Bound Boots', RawMGEFCode(STRP): u'Soul Trap', RawMGEFCode(WABR): u'Water Breathing', RawMGEFCode(BA03): u'Bound Lord Gauntlets', RawMGEFCode(BAHE): u'Bound Helmet', RawMGEFCode(WKFR): u'Weakness to Frost', RawMGEFCode(ABHE): u'Absorb Health', RawMGEFCode(BW03): u'Bound Order Weapon 3', RawMGEFCode(ZFRA): u'Summon Frost Atronach', RawMGEFCode(Z020): u'Summon Minotaur Lord', RawMGEFCode(CHRM): u'Charm', RawMGEFCode(FRSH): u'Frost Shield', RawMGEFCode(ZWRL): u'Summon Gloom Wraith', RawMGEFCode(WAWA): u'Water Walking', RawMGEFCode(NEYE): u'Night-Eye', RawMGEFCode(TURN): u'Turn Undead', RawMGEFCode(BW05): u'Bound Order Weapon 5', RawMGEFCode(ZDRE): u'Summon Dremora', RawMGEFCode(INVI): u'Invisibility', RawMGEFCode(BWSW): u'Bound Claymore', RawMGEFCode(WKNW): u'Weakness to Normal Weapons', RawMGEFCode(BW06): u'Bound Order Weapon 6', RawMGEFCode(DEMO): u'Demoralize', RawMGEFCode(Z002): u'Ancestor Guardian', RawMGEFCode(Z009): u'Summon Dark Seducer', RawMGEFCode(Z001): u'Summon Ancient Ghost', RawMGEFCode(FIDG): u'Fire Damage', RawMGEFCode(RESP): u'Restore Magicka', RawMGEFCode(FOSP): u'Fortify Magicka', RawMGEFCode(ABAT): u'Absorb ', RawMGEFCode(FTHR): u'Feather', RawMGEFCode(CUPA): u'Cure Paralysis', RawMGEFCode(ZZOM): u'Summon Zombie', RawMGEFCode(WKPO): u'Weakness to Poison', RawMGEFCode(RSPO): u'Resist Poison', RawMGEFCode(ABSK): u'Absorb ', RawMGEFCode(MYHL): u'Summon Mythic Dawn Helmet', RawMGEFCode(RSDI): u'Resist Disease', RawMGEFCode(LOCK): u'DO NOT USE - Lock', RawMGEFCode(ZSPD): u'Summon Spider Daedra', RawMGEFCode(RALY): u'Rally', RawMGEFCode(RSMA): u'Resist Magic', RawMGEFCode(Z014): u'Summon Replete Shambles', RawMGEFCode(PARA): u'Paralyze', RawMGEFCode(BW01): u'Bound Nodachi', RawMGEFCode(FISH): u'Fire Shield', RawMGEFCode(REFA): u'Restore Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(Z016): u'Summon Mountain Lion', RawMGEFCode(DARK): u'DO NOT USE - Darkness', RawMGEFCode(COHU): u'Command Humanoid', RawMGEFCode(Z006): u'Summon Timber Wolf', RawMGEFCode(SABS): u'Spell Absorption', RawMGEFCode(DGHE): u'Damage Health', RawMGEFCode(MYTH): u'Summon Mythic Dawn Cuirass', RawMGEFCode(DTCT): u'Detect Life', RawMGEFCode(OPEN): u'Open', RawMGEFCode(ZGHO): u'Summon Ghost', RawMGEFCode(CUPO): u'Cure Poison', RawMGEFCode(DIAR): u'Disintegrate Armor', RawMGEFCode(TELE): u'Telekinesis', RawMGEFCode(WKMA): u'Weakness to Magic', RawMGEFCode(VAMP): u'Vampirism', RawMGEFCode(ZSKC): u'Summon Skeleton Champion', RawMGEFCode(Z017): u'Summon Minotaur', RawMGEFCode(BA04): u'Bound Lord Helmet', RawMGEFCode(REAT): u'Restore ', RawMGEFCode(WKSH): u'Weakness to Shock', RawMGEFCode(BW08): u'Bound Priest Dagger', RawMGEFCode(FOSK): u'Fortify ', RawMGEFCode(SEFF): u'Script Effect', RawMGEFCode(Z019): u'Summon Sewn Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(BA02): u'Bound Lord Cuirass', RawMGEFCode(Z012): u'Summon Boar', RawMGEFCode(BW02): u'Bound Longsword', RawMGEFCode(ZHDZ): u'Summon Headless Zombie', RawMGEFCode(CHML): u'Chameleon', RawMGEFCode(BW04): u'Bound Order Weapon 4', RawMGEFCode(Z013): u'Summon Shambles', RawMGEFCode(RFLC): u'Reflect Spell', RawMGEFCode(BAGR): u'Bound Greaves', RawMGEFCode(Z003): u'Summon Spiderling', RawMGEFCode(CALM): u'Calm', RawMGEFCode(SUDG): u'Sun Damage', RawMGEFCode(DRSP): u'Drain Magicka', RawMGEFCode(LISH): u'Shock Shield', RawMGEFCode(RSSH): u'Resist Shock', RawMGEFCode(RSFI): u'Resist Fire', RawMGEFCode(BW10): u'Bound Flame Sword', RawMGEFCode(POSN): u'Poison Info', RawMGEFCode(BA01): u'Bound Lord Boots', RawMGEFCode(WKDI): u'Weakness to Disease', RawMGEFCode(SLNC): u'Silence', RawMGEFCode(DRFA): u'Drain Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(DSPL): u'Dispel', RawMGEFCode(RSNW): u'Resist Normal Weapons', RawMGEFCode(ZSCA): u'Summon Scamp', RawMGEFCode(ABFA): u'Absorb Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(DRHE): u'Drain Health', RawMGEFCode(BACU): u'Bound Cuirass', RawMGEFCode(ZDRL): u'Summon Dremora Lord', RawMGEFCode(BW07): u'Summon Staff of Sheogorath', RawMGEFCode(SHDG): u'Shock Damage', RawMGEFCode(REDG): u'Reflect Damage', RawMGEFCode(WKFI): u'Weakness to Fire'}

mgef: RawMGEFCode(RSWD)

mgef not found in bush.mgef_name

I'm really sorry to overload you, bro :ohmy: :sad:!

(This message never showed when I used Rebuild Patch.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hmm ... haven't seen anything like that myself.

The lower section (with all of the RawMGEFCode stuff all seem to be related to magic (spells I assume). There may be a clue to the source mod in the MGEF part of the report ... maybe MigMicellanea or Auto Update Levelled Items and Spells or Complete Enchantment Overhaul (that one is completely merged and deactivated meaning all of it's content is moved to the bashed patch).

The section with all of the Load Order stuff just seems to be a report more than a warning (it's your complete load order as far as I can tell).

The two warnings at the top are for Mages Guild Quests so you should be able to research the mod comments for it and perhaps that author is still actively supporting the mod and can provide some explanation.

As to why you see the report with the CBash method and don't with the regular Rebuild method it is my understanding that the CBash method looks at more options than the other older method (meaning more can be incorporated into the bashed patch) ... there was some discussion on it in the Bevi mod comments a few months ago and again the the Wrye Bash mod comments more recently (where the info about the dropping of BOSS support and all that was discussed over a number of threads).

I find that when I install mods one at a time (unless you have some mods that need to be installed as a group because of dependencies) I get the advantage of knowing exactly what gets a particular problem or error started (the old add one mod to a working load order and then it breaks scenario). To some it may seem like it would take longer but my experience shows otherwise.

Saw your post in the Bevi mod comments ... was worth a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the (long) absence, Striker-no-san: I was installing my game from zero; things in college and a lot of it.

I'll answer you soon enough.

Thnak you very much for your help, kindness and your compliment, hehe.

Edit: and, oh! I think I, maybe, could probaly have found ths green light: when I turn to HDR Lighting, it seems to disappear (and the lights get really strong as well. I have tested both with Bloom and without any effect, and only with HDR it stays okay, although a bit exaggerated. But I think this HDR (I'm gonna search it about because I don't know even what it is; only that is superior to 1080p) is not compatible neither with my TV (an Samsung 32 LED) nor with my Notebook (Intel Core, i3-6006U, 4GB memory - man, this is killing me!! - Intel HD Graphics 520).

Damn, how I wished I had a better notebook!!

Edited by rafaelalcid

Ya the Intel integrated graphics plus 4 GB RAM isn't going to do you any favours, especially if working with HDR enabled (I believe it stands for High Dynmanic Range ... which would explain why you see more exaggerated lighting effects).

Here's a copy/paste from a text file I have (that would have been copied from a post on here, but I'm afraid I've neglected to note who made the post) that outlines some tweaks you could use as a starting point in tweaking Oblivion.ini for using/testing HDR:

[BlurShaderHDRInterior] Reduce blinding effect on objects and NPC's
fBrightScale = 2.2500 (Default)
Change to:
fBrightScale = 0.2500
&
fBrightRadius = 7.0000 (Default)
Change to:
fBrightScale = 3.5000
[BlurShaderHDR] Reduce blinding effect on objects and NPC's
fBrightScale = 1.5000 (Default)
Change to:
fBrightScale = 0.5000
&
fBrightRadius = 4.0000 (Default)
Change to:
fBrightScale = 3.0000

Ya the Intel integrated graphics plus 4 GB RAM isn't going to do you any favours, especially if working with HDR enabled (I believe it stands for High Dynmanic Range ... which would explain why you see more exaggerated lighting effects).

Here's a copy/paste from a text file I have (that would have been copied from a post on here, but I'm afraid I've neglected to note who made the post) that outlines some tweaks you could use as a starting point in tweaking Oblivion.ini for using/testing HDR.

OKAY!

I'm gonna to test it right away!

Thank you very much, Striker!

Edit: and what you think? in the Oblivion Official Guide (the text file when you open the Oblivion Launcher) says that HDR comprimises FPS, and Boom a little less. BUT I have test both Boom and without any effect, and the only good result was with HDR, but, as I said to you earlier, I found HDR exaggerated.

Anyway, I'm gonna test your ini changes!

Edited by rafaelalcid

I believe that later versions of the Intel chipset supported HDR ... can't say if there has ever been support for Bloom at the chipset level. All we can do is try different options and see how the results work on our individual machine and with our individual tastes.