Problem with GRA pelase help

AleksFallout

Gun Runner Arsenal he make me problems,I buy Chainsaw and when I start to use him some flashlights appear and i can use him because there s no chainsaw,same with some other guns,I don t know what to do i drop Chainsaw pick him but problem is still appear I give on my companion to use him when he use problem appear again,I don t know what to do I need solve, :facepalm: :wallbash: :( :wallbash: :wallbash: Edited by AleksFallout

Post your load order please.

That sounds like a strange problem only conclusion I can come to is a mod conflict sense it is a vanilla DLC.

What load order be specific,and my DLC is not Vanilla if my DLC vanilla then this forum is crap.I already said,when I equip some guns from GRA some flashlight appear,that s my problem :nuke:

Post your load order please.

That sounds like a strange problem only conclusion I can come to is a mod conflict sense it is a vanilla DLC.

What load order be specific,and my DLC is not Vanilla if my DLC vanilla then this forum is crap.I already said,when I equip some guns from GRA some flashlight appear,that s my problem :nuke:

When I buy Chainsaw from Seller in Novac city,and when I use him some flash light appear instead of Chaisaw,are yo understand now?

Do you mean the Chainsaw is a big red exclamation point?

Yes just like that,and its not only chainsaw,a lot of things for example for Katana they a sign ""error file not fined"and when I start Vats on somebody enemy become red shadow if you know what I mean,so help man . :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Okay, that means the game can't find the meshes. Alright, find any files called "GunRunnersArsenal.bsa" and make sure they're in your New Vegas Data folder. Edited by KSI Carbon Core