Problem with GRA pelase help

AleksFallout

Both of those .bsa files have to be in your data folder. As long as they're in that folder GRA should work perfectly fine.

you don t listen to me aren t you I got all those files in folder so what s the problem,you can give me link for GRA something that yo u use?

Yeah, I bought it. It's really the only DLC that interests me.

Off-topic: I think the FO3 DLCs were much better, that's why I bought them on both the Xbox and PC version.

Edited by KSI Carbon Core

Being rude isn't going to get you anywhere man. Load order=An order of the mods,esms and esps are in basically like

FalloutNV esm

Honest hearts esm etc,,,,are you using any Mod manager like Fallout mod manager or nexus mod manager?

No one can't help you unless you explain it better.

Being rude isn't going to get you anywhere man. Load order=An order of the mods,esms and esps are in basically like

FalloutNV esm

Honest hearts esm etc,,,,are you using any Mod manager like Fallout mod manager or nexus mod manager?

No one can't help you unless you explain it better.

First of all I m not rude,second here we go:I download GRA,copy files to my data folder FNW,start to play,go to Novac I buy chainsaw start to use him and instead of chainsaw a big exclamation sign appear and i don t got chainsaw or some other weapons from GRA,there s also when I used VATS enemy become instead normal color a purple,that s the problems,I got esm and bsa files,this is it better I cant explain. :wallbash: