Bandits and Factions

IKobi

I would like some clarity on an issue I been having with Skyrim SE Bandits.

I don't know if,

• This was changed in SE.
  • I haven't played Skyrim in so long I forgot this happened in LE.

Straight to the details now, after I joined the thieves guild, I tried to take a bounty (hunt down some bandies) and I noticed their names changed to Guard and they weren't agro towards me.

I assume due to me being part of the thieves guilds have made the bandits passive towards me (however I don't remember this happening in LE, and it will affect bounty hunting).

So my question is, has SE changed bandit factions in any way?

Keep in mind this is not a support request but mostly up to discussion, just want some insight on the bandit changes (or if there where any changes in the first place).

Would these be the same bandit/guards that hang around the old Nord tower, where the bandit leader lays down next to a cart and pretends to have been robbed? If so, they are usually non-hostile with me, as well, and I'm never in the TG. I suspect it's just a faction error, but I don't know if it's vanilla or if they're mod-added.

Would these be the same bandit/guards that hang around the old Nord tower, where the bandit leader lays down next to a cart and pretends to have been robbed? If so, they are usually non-hostile with me, as well, and I'm never in the TG. I suspect it's just a faction error, but I don't know if it's vanilla or if they're mod-added.

I was pointed to that same bandit camp yes, I even stopped doing bounties until I could find the cause.

But now that you mention it, I clearly remember them being tied to a quest where you get ambushed at their camp.

I must say it was a easiest bounty I ever did, they were never agro towards me nor fought back as I killed each and everyone one, including my bounty target (their leader, which also had the name Guard).

I find it odd that they allowed themselves to get be killed one by one, they should have agroed the moment I resorted to violence (even citizens do this).

Yes I remembered that now, thanks for the answers and clear insight.

Edited by JoseSnake