WIP: Ethereal Elven Overhaul

nuska

They'll all be released in one batch when they're done. :) I should have previews of male Dunmer and Altmer soon. It's the beards that will extend the working time a lot - my male elves have much less outrageous chins than vanilla ones, and I have to redo all the racial beard morphs. :C

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noooo!

message from Alinor: by the order of high Inquisitor of the Thalmor, highest representant of the Aldmeri Dominion: Surinen the Pretty commands you to finish your work fast, faster than you can imagine definition of "fast" !

this is too wonderful to be "In progress" ! I want to change my males face now, ohhh shiny shiny shiny !

/

ah yes, and please look at head/neck size comparing to bodies but currently in skyrim elven heads seem to be very small comparing to body and necks very long and unnatural

Edited by Surinen

Hmm... Didn't mean to cause a lot of trouble. Tell me are the maps for the new heads the same as the old ones? Then I could just switch out normals to give the Dark Elves their brow ridges and keep the more appealing face shape and there wouldn't be a need for a modular version.

This looks amazing! :thumbsup:

This looks to be an absolutely fantastic mod!!!

I don't want to look like I'm nit-picking already, but there's two things I'll throw out there.

1. Perhaps it's the custom hair and face (lipstick) you're using in those pics, but they could do with looking slightly less beautiful, but then again it might look different for people not using whatever face/hair mods you're using.

2. It would be nice if there were to be an optional file for those who liked the new look of one elf type, but prefered the old look of another, for example I would love my High Elves to look like yours, but I might like to keep the Dark Elves as they are, it's just personal preference, but it would be nice if we were given the option in a file.

Keep up the fantastic work! :thumbsup:

This looks amazing! :thumbsup:

This looks to be an absolutely fantastic mod!!!

I don't want to look like I'm nit-picking already, but there's two things I'll throw out there.

1. Perhaps it's the custom hair and face (lipstick) you're using in those pics, but they could do with looking slightly less beautiful, but then again it might look different for people not using whatever face/hair mods you're using.

2. It would be nice if there were to be an optional file for those who liked the new look of one elf type, but prefered the old look of another, for example I would love my High Elves to look like yours, but I might like to keep the Dark Elves as they are, it's just personal preference, but it would be nice if we were given the option in a file.

For example, on this picture...

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/675468-1345671071.jpg

I love the Elf on the right, but the left and middle female elves still look a bit beautiful and glossy, again though, it could just be some mods you're using?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/675468-1345754408.jpg

The third dark elk, the one in Riverwood, looks absolutely phenominal! He's the perfect blend of improved features, but he still hasn't lost too much of the original look. Out of curiosity, is he an in-game NPC?

Keep up the fantastic work! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sky999

Well holy s***, this is something to keep an eye on, that's for sure.

I will be watching this, I quite like how Dunmer look in the vanilla game but their thin jawline/neck doesn't play well with a lot of the armor. I still think Dunmer should be a bit rough around the edges based on their origins, but what I'm seeing so far seems like it can achieve that look with the right face texture and/or complexion while still looking much better than vanilla Dunmer, especially in terms of facial structure. Overall I am extremely impressed with what you've shown so far, I can not wait for this to be finished.