1. 1. So which you prefer the most?

• Fallout 3.
    • Fallout NV.
    • Skyrim.
    • I like 'em all!... Does that count?
    • I couldn't care less.
    • Oblivion!
    • Morrowind! Classic gamer aren't you?

But, yeah, I don't think I'll ever forget that first time my emerged from V101. I was like "oh... my... gawd". (I remember I immediately went adventuring around and, somehow even at that low level, ran smack dab into a Deathclaw. Welcome to the Capital Wasteland! :ohdear: )

Hi!! :)

I did the same thing and found them at level 4 or 5 and got killed right away. It was so awesome! It's so awful to only get one first playthrough; the first one is always the best. I never uninstall it :)

@Javalin

Fallout 3 - Replay value very small, the game becomes next to Impossible at Max Level due to Albino Scorpions.

They are absolutely beatable. You just have to like the game enough to care enough to find out how to do it :)

Enjoy and Mod them all.

Each game has what things they did great and things they fell short on.

Skyrim - better engine, better default graphics, better default combat and epic landscape

Oblivion- (my first ES game) had that traditional style of rpgs with pen and paper, best guild quest such as the DB, and the TG compared to Skyrim

Fallout 3- best atmosphere of the two newer fallouts, felt more gritty and survival orientated, had as sense of anarchy.

Fallout New Vegas- props for having the dancing hooker straight out of the box, interesting warring factions, better default companion system with quests

Tsk. Tsk. No Morrowind in the poll! This Topic is Rigged!!! :down:

Aw shoot! I forgot that, my excuse would be is that this post is a modern gen post or watever :whistling:

Don't worry i'll add a new poll option (yet again :facepalm: ) I cater to all people!, except trolls, ignorant ppl, ar*eholes, and ppl I don't like!

Just wished I added all these new options in the beginning... and the title is redundant now I think about it..

Edited by Joshico