Cafe Of Broken Dreams

Jericho2

Can anyone Email me the voice files for Jericho in the mod cafe of broken dreams Jericho. I got the first part of his conversation, he says "yeah, what is it" but I can't figure out how to do the rest. Here is the link to the mod: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35865

Here is the video of what I want him to sound like (remember I got the first part you are about to see and this is not my video so you can ignore the messages on the screen) :

If you have the files just email me and put an attachment with the files at [email protected] or if you have a guide on how to do this it would be must appreciated! THX! :thumbsup:

Edited by Jericho2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For personal use you could extract the files from your own copy of FO3, anyone sharing their own with you will quickly find themselves banned from here.

Has anyone ever attempted to make a companion that reads downloaded or stored gamesaves?

If someone could pull that off, you'd be able to put other peoples' Lone Wanderer or Courier 6 into your game...

You can do that outside the game quite easily with the Face Ripper and FNVEdit/FO3Edit.

• 3 weeks later...

Extract his voice and lip files from the Fallout 3 bsa it is in and place it in some random folder on your desktop.

Open the Broken Dreams mod in GECK, find his dialog in the dialog section.

Manually go through each dialog and find its corresponding voice file (from the file on your desktop).

Now that you found the voice file, rename it the Voice Filename you see in GECK. Including the lip file.

Repeat for all dialog, now place it in Sound/Voice/whatever.esp

And thats why no one gave you directions, because its a pain in the ass.

Edited by nivea

ohh ok so when you open the mod in the geck it gives you the dialogue name! Thank you so much! Now I can get this working. Sure it's a pain that's why I wanted the files in the first place but it's ""illegal""! why is it illegal, it's not like I'm stealing the game, because I already have the game.