Poison's costume from Final Fight/Street Fighter

WeissYohji

I want to take a break from my usual "tribal genius" build and thought of role-playing as a female pimp/thug. I thought: What better outfit to use than Poison's garb from the Final Fight and Street Fighter games? I'd like to not only role-play as a pimp character, but also do this as a low-DT challenge run, so I'd say zero (on par with the prostitute outfits). You wouldn't have to do much to the police hat. Just remove the police logo and put a chain around it. The chains and handcuffs from the exposed prostitute outfit will do fine. Take the shorts from the normal women's prostitute outfit and recolor them blue, with red shoes recolored from the same garb. Then make a low-cut version of the top from the female merc grunt outfit. Item weight? I'd say about 2 "pounds". I want to keep the load light. Repair with other prostitute outfits (normal) and Pre-War clothing/hats, merc outfits, and other clothes as well as the Honest Hearts light armors (Jury Rigging). Stick it in Doc Mitchell's house and you're golden. Also have Johnson Nash, Cliff Briscoe, and Ralph sell them.

Bonuses: +2 to Charisma for the hat, +5 to Melee for the clothes.

Proof of concept:

d4xygjw-002039ad-d516-476a-9e04-53d598f9

If there's any takers, I'd appreciate having this mod made.

Obviously, this would be female-only. I NEVER play as men and never will.

ADDENDUM: Make the shoes a separate item from the outfit itself, and add a separate pair of boots. I find the notion of scaling ruined buildings in high heels impractical and immersion-breaking. I'd like to be able to switch between both pairs of shoes, so have them use the "BodyAddOn3" slot.

Edited by WeissYohji