Need help to make a mute follower

so here is the thing. I decided to give the creation kit a go, I am having alot of fun and I decided to creat a follower. Everything works fine, im able to find my follower in game, hire him and he has the default follower's options (lets trade, wait here etc,).

now the reason why I am typing this is that I am wondering if there is a way to make the follower mute, to not utter a single line of dialogue or text, just go straight to the follower options (no banters, no comment, just silence). The follower im making is supposed to be completly unable to talk, and the default voices and dialogues during fights kindof ruins what im trying to make. anyone know how or can walk me through it?

I tried to use the other non human voice options (hare, atronach, skeleton etc) but the follower cant be accessed with those voice options.

sorry if this question might sound odd.

• 2 weeks later...

so here is the thing. I decided to give the creation kit a go, I am having a lot of fun and I decided to creat a follower. Everything works fine, im able to find my follower in game, hire him and he has the default follower's options (lets trade, wait here etc,).

now the reason why I am typing this is that I am wondering if there is a way to make the follower mute, to not utter a single line of dialogue or text, just go straight to the follower options (no banters, no comment, just silence). The follower im making is supposed to be completly unable to talk, and the default voices and dialogues during fights kindof ruins what im trying to make. anyone know how or can walk me through it?

I tried to use the other non human voice options (hare, atronach, skeleton etc) but the follower cant be accessed with those voice options.

sorry if this question might sound odd.

You have to create a complete new voicetype add it to the npc (wich has no line recorded in the game) then add the player in the faction to make it a follower. That should do the trick.