Mixing assets from wing mods?

Hi!

I'm trying to mix together two wing mods, specifically I'm trying to replace the wings of Shaydows Vampire Lord Overhaul with the wings from Animated Dragon Wings. However, my attempts to do so result in CTD. Clearly I don't understand all the specifics required.

Would anyone be able to explain to me all the steps I'd need to take to accomplish this?

Well, I discovered what the problem is. Basically, the wings in Shaydows are an armor shape while the wings in Animated Dragon Wings are an art object used as the visual effect of a potion or spell. My working solution, thanks to some advice I saw, was to add an enchantment to the VampireLordArmor entry in Creation Kit, with the wings as the enchantment effect's art object. This way the wings get summoned and dismissed together with the shapeshift.

I'm still not sure where in the mesh this difference lies, exactly. I'm not that good with nifskope. I wonder if there's a way somehow convert the dragon wings into an armor shape. Is it even possible with the wings being animated?