Beth Blog - New DLC

daventry

Hearthfire releases on Xbox LIVE next week (September 4th) for 400 Microsoft Points.

With Skyrim’s newest game add-on, Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7gXwNVpDmfo?feature

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love everything about it, too bad its just for Xbox and what about Rebuilding Burned Homes like the one in Morthal or Repairing Cities like Winterhold or having New Folk move into Abandoned Homes from Quests like the House by Nepo in Markarth where a Radiant Quest by the Thieves Guild tells me to go Steal things out of an Empty House. Edited by daventry

Xbox is always been first, just remember Dawnguard. In about thirty days it will become available to the PC and PS3, hopefully.

Though I do not know if I really like this DCL, it is good and all, new stuff to do and really making smithing better. I do like the adoption thing, thought that was cool. Over all I got a sense of Sims, which I have never played except a little different. I might get it when the patches are all out and it is mostly fixed from the bugs and if it is under a couple dollars.