Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my request:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/773937-10-rings-for-10-fingers/page__gopid__6190585#entry6190585

It should be simple. Just the possibility to equip 8 rings at the same time. (because you don't really wear rings on your thumbs)

a few tweeks to the rings coverage, but its possible i think

Will all the rings be visible at the player's hand?

Would be nice, even though I would not care if you could only see one.

il let you know, im not sure to be honest

So you will make this mod? That would be amazing!

Can you make a mod that makes it possible to enchant arrows like maybe 30 per enchant so you don't have to go through enchanting each individual arrow and using all of your ingredients, also if it is possible to make enchanted arrows could you do it for crossbow bolts too. This would be greatly appreciated by anyone with half a brain. Cheers.

why would you want to enchant arrows, the bow (in effect) enchants every arrow it fires, if you enchant the bow the power is transferred to the arrow then to the target if it hits

Because if i wished to use multiple enchantments I would have to carry round multiple bows which takes up a large amount of space in my inventory. If i were to carry round multiple types of ammunition then it would save room in my inventory for other valuable things i find on my travels.

a little game engine knowledge for you. an item can only have one enchantment at a time so if you enchanted the bow and the arrows also, the bows enchantment would overwrite the arrows enchantment, (thats what the script tells it to do) so you can either enchant the bow or the arrows, and for you to enchant arrows, il need a scripters help to re script it to allow the arrows to be split into different quivers. even easyer though. tell me what enchanment you want on the arrows and il arrange for a shop to sell the arrows to you so then it will re spawn every few days

I was thinking of maybe an expensive type of arrow have a relatively fair chance to send the victim to oblivion like the spell, I wanted this on an arrow because i am not skilled for magic but instead for archery. But other than that type I just wanted arrows to have some of the same abilities as some of the spells to make it so even though I am an archer I dont miss out on the mage aspect without skilling my character for being a mage and (in my opinion) wasting skill points.

ok so you tell me what spell you want and i can make your arrows

Could you do a Wabbajack arrow, Conjure flame atronach arrow, Fire bolt arrow and a Healing arrow?

il take a look once i have finished my current project

This is my request:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/773937-10-rings-for-10-fingers/page__gopid__6190585#entry6190585

It should be simple. Just the possibility to equip 8 rings at the same time. (because you don't really wear rings on your thumbs)

a few tweeks to the rings coverage, but its possible i think

Will all the rings be visible at the player's hand?

Would be nice, even though I would not care if you could only see one.

il let you know, im not sure to be honest

So you will make this mod? That would be amazing!

il get round to it

everyone, please remember were are 2 men. we can only make 1 mod a time each

Edited by BladerRavinger92

please clarify,

you would like me to edit the spell to in effect make it weaker and thus, slightly more realistic. (and as metal dosnt turn to ash, im sure i can make them immune)

Thanks,

Blade.

Well, Disintegrate turn corpses into ashes almost 100% (not sure if its everytime, but its very very often) when i use shock spells on weak foes, with less than 1/4 total HP, and that's one annoying part for me. If you could edit the 100% chance to a, lets say 20% so not every single weak foe disintegrate when i use shock spells, if possible :) Plus, immunity to this perk/effect for the automatons, giants, big mammoths, dragons and similar huge monsters that shouldn't turn into a little pile of ash.

the immunity should make it a little more changeling for you :)

I've got it. If my description was kinda complicated or hard to achieve, the easiest turn around could be to exclude novice and apprentice spells (and maybe even the adept chain lighting), from having the disintegrate perk, and have only the expert/master level spells cause this. I will give it a try for myself with the CK, but I'm sure you would do a better job if it interest you. Thanks.