Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

This is great because the usage of the creation kit is new to me,

The mod I request is a chest for each follower I currently have , (mod or venilla). Simple the what you place in the chest will become the playing equipment, note this does'nt mean its all they can have, just what ever is in the chest is what they use in game, meaning my mod follower in chest equips a brotherhood shrouder armor. When I trade to the follower a set of daedric armor, the follower does not equip the daedric. Same goes for the weapons. So to make a long story short if you enchant a soul trapping weapon and put it in the chest, if the follower resets ,(dies), the follower spawns with the soul trap weapon because the chest is set up to change the followers stuff.

The other mod I would like and this is the second time I'm requesting this mod is to enable first word (wirl wind spring) on all

- Activate door

- activate enter exit cave

- activate stage quest teleport to next stage by default

- activate fast travel (yes)

- activate wait

I have seen a loading screen of about ten seconds going into White run when hitting sprint after activating door and fast travel.

I know it works.

Thanks so much for these. if you do well (I'm crossing my fingers) I'll mention some other ideas I have that my be needed.

God Bless. And thanks Again.

TrayPalazax :teehee:

Kudos once

kudos twice

Edited by traypalazax

i hope you will take the time to read this. i have one, probably not so simple request. i'm no modder so i can't say. but, i think a skyrim version of the vaernlor manor oblivion mod would be amazing.

I hope someone pay attention to this thread. :S

Hello, so I would like to ask any of you talented modders if it would be possible to create a mod similar to the FNV in which you have the ability to find a Deathclaw egg which spawns a little Deathclaw that grows as you feed it and becomes your companion.

Now, would something similar be possible to do in Skyrim with dragons?

Thanks!

here is the link to the original mod in Fallout NV http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/37388

I would like to have lootable Draugr and Skeletons with armor.

Okay, their weapons and death items are lootable but not their armors. It would be nice if the armors the Draugr wear could be looted like normal items. Since it is possible to use different models for different races on the same armor (this system is used for most helmets since Argonians and Khajiit have weird heads) it should be also possible to do this with the Draugr and Skeletons.

If someone is interested then please go ahead and make it^^

i really like fighting the draugr/skeletons/corrupted shades/dragon priests etc...but besides bandits, all i seem to fight are bears.sabre cats, wolves,. (attacking animals)

Would this be easy to implement using the CK? Would i need to visit each cell and change them manually or is there an easier way? I have searched and no such mod exists

nor can i find a tutorial that explains such a procedure (without having to click and select each instance of bear, wolf , sabre cat etc..

Kay, here is a good one.

-Dr.Who-

The Doctor has been pulled off course and dropped off on a distant planet. Nirn.

He finds him self on a land distressed by War against it self and the impending snare of the world eater.

With his vast knowledge he and he alone can make peace for this world.

[The Mod]

==Features==

a "Time Lord" race with a inborn power to stop Time once a day.

Doctor Who suit w/trench coat.

The Sonic Screw Driver. Can unlock doors, Disable(or command) Automations.

and The Tardis. Summon-able Player Home. Allows fast travel to anywhere in Skyrim(Including Soul Carin and Souvingarde) and allows reverse and faster wait-time

Hm, Think I'll make a Topic on this aswell.

Oh my god you guys must be drowning in requests!

There are plenty of house mods in rural scenery around but they all don't meet my needs. Call me a coward but I'm a city person rather than a farmer so I love to live behind mighty city walls. In Oblivion I lived in Cheydinhall. So I'd like to have a small/average house inside Solitude. The only houses inside the city at this moment are Proudspire manor,

which is way too big an luxury to me, and some mods that provide underground houses. It doesn't have to be a shack, just a simple house for a common

Skyrim civilian and his companion (just because I'm the dragonborn doesn't mean I'm the mightiest, wealtiest and most arrogant man in the world to live in Proudspire).

- simple, not too large. One, maybe two rooms (second room can be a bathroom, not with a bathtub, just a 'hole' in the ground with a step to sit on) . Right now I use this house: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9095 it's a good example. (but unfortunately not inside the city)

- Situated in the 'living area' of Solitude. (Maybe somewhere near the bards college, that doesn't really matter)

- Has to be a house. Not a 'house in the city wall' or underground.

- Has to be compatible with this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23643 (adds custom buildings)

- Basic stuff: Enchanter/alchemy corner diner table/cooking area, large bed for two persons. No need for a forge/smelter or tanning rack.

- Navmeshed (companion friendly)

- I prefer a dark floor (like in the first housemod above) not a light one (as in Breezehome) and stone walls instead of wood.

- Not too much animals and tapestries on the walls. (ah well, do as you like, others may like it, I can simply 'disable' these)

- A non-respawning chest or two to store some equipment.

Jees... am I demanding or what :blink: Ofcourse I'll gladly write a recommendation text for the mod, and upload a bunch of pics and video's.

Edited by eend123

I found it strange that How a powerful battle mage cant do simple magic like coat his sword with magic. Can someone make a mod that adds spells in which one can coat his sword in magic like acid that degrades amor. Fire. Lightning.front. poison or even a shout.

Example. Coating it with unrelanting force will cause a foe to be clown back either few hundred feet or few dosen feet. Depending on your streangth and How hard You hit his. 

Another good idea Is having a vampiric sword. When You slay someone with it makes both you and the sword stronger.it also replenishes little helth. So the more You kill with it the stronger You and the sword becomes. You have to keep it fed though. It will sap helth from You If You havent fed it over a period of time. And If You unequipt it all together it will become weak again. Now theres a sword worthy of a vampire lord

I know there are already weapons out there that do most of the stuff i listed, however they are missing the visual effects. also the actual enchantment isnt in a magic form.