Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

I have an idea, that would just perfectly complete my main character. It's a high pitched, squeaky sounding(female) dragon shouts. I think you could possible just tweak with the pitch and speed of normal female dragon shouts to get the result, but I know next to nothing about editing sound.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to play as a rogue type class when I play Skyrim and i have seen quite a few trap mods. I have yet to see an arrow bomb mod. what i mean by that is that you can attach a trap device to the walls, floor or ceiling that triggers by proximity ( or even better a trip wire). Possibly craft-able or a spell if that is too difficult.Damage should be kept to around the same or a little lower than the rune spells.

Possible crafting list

Iron dart bomb(10):

10/20 iron ingots/Iron Arrows

5 firewood

1-5 fire salt (more salts consumed for higher grade traps)

1 petty soul gem (optional)- to explain how it triggers if no tripwire is used

was also wondering if it was possible to make it so that when the trap is triggered it doesn't just kill the enemy but you actually see all the arrows in their skin (like when you shoot them with a bow)

I am trying to draw a picture of the device to make it easier to design.

my scanner isn't working properly but my basic concept was that it be a small metal/leather cylindrical device with metal prongs on the bottom(so it can attach its self to surfaces walls ceiling ect.)

Edited by thedarkmagi

Moders hear my pray :P

1. A mod that add palaside wall around some villages, for exmpel Roriksted and others, as Skyrim is a dangours place whit a lot of bandits-rouge mages, monsters and badass dragons so a wall should be logical, ane do not need soldiers to build it.

2. Makes some of the villages/towns bigger and adds more NPC and houses, some random NPC or whatever, if the NPC dies a other one cames and take his/hers place and becomes the new owner of the house.

3. Bandit raides on villages and some towns.

4. Larger Taverns so more NPC can stay there and travelers.

5. More cowardly NPC.

I know they are mods that adds some of this but i would like to see all in one.

Ill keep it simple.

I was pleased that there were type moon weapons from the Fate series or Fate/Stay Night available. However everyone on all the comment pages there has the same question as I do, Where is all the Gilgamesh stuff? So with that said I would very much like the armor of Gilgamesh from that series of which theres an example here - http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/257/f/d/gilgamesh___fate_stay_night_by_ayromayra-d5endcc.jpg

His weapon with the effects it possess would be awesome as well but they take a back seat. Accept or Reject thanks for taking the time to read and have a good one.

There are 3 mods that I would like to have, I'm not so sure how simple they are to make though.

1. I would like a ranch mod to give animals in hearthfire more purpose. I would like to be able to have more animals and more types of animals. I would like to be able to care for them like feeding, cleaning, and watering. and collecting produce from them

2. I would like a house/castle/manor with lots of secrets including traps, secret passages, and other hidden things. The secrets should be well hidden and hard to find. Solving the puzzles should be rewarding like finding a cool new area of the house or a cool new item.

3. Adoption limit removed and more interactions with wife and kids.

There is 1 mod I want to see but I donlt think anyone made such a thing.

Well you know you can build a house in Hearthfire right?

Well... Why not have the ability to build an entire City? Age of Empires Style!

If this type of mod is made, is SKSE required?

Aaaaand there we go. I got a new idea:

Is it possible to create an Auriel Amulett like the Divine Amuletts? With the same enchantment from the Shrine of Auriel.

Or can you give the players the abbility to smith the Elderchamber Amulett? I mean that one, you will get after meeting Mottiere in Volunruud together with a Letter for Astrid.