Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Two requests for mods, first one is probably a lot easier than the second...

1. A mod that changes the female versions of vampire armour to get rid of the power-girl cleavage holes at the top, and maybe decrease the crazy cleavage of the royal vampire armour also.

2. A mod that allows us to put the enchanting tower in any of the three wings, or the armoury in any of the three wings - and also have multiple of one wing (eg all greenhouses) - basically, give more customisation in the wings rather than having to choose between wings in each wing. Assuming this is more tricky to code than just going "turn the wing around, plonk, done!"

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how easy (or possible) it is to make, but an armor transmogrification mod (like in World of Warcraft) would be awesome. Basically it would allow you to change the appearance of any armor to have the appearance of a different armor, but retain its original stats (not just crafting one type of armor with the meshes of another, allowing it to work with custom armor). If this isn't possible then it would just involve making a ton of crafting recipes under their own transmog categories, but it would probably horribly clutter the forge menu.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've posted on this thread before but I actually got my mod kicking this time.

http://forums.nexusm...10#entry6836371

It's only part one of the script with a few of the characters but there will be frequent updates on the story,

characters, and more. If anyone is interested in voice acting, giving suggestions or joining up in a team to

make the technical work a bit easier for me and the mod, please give me your input and your condolences.

I'd be happy to hear what the forum have to say and i really want this mod to come to life. Not many Khajiit

follower in Skyrim(seriously there are exactly 2 Khajiit follower and even less, 1, for Argonians. All of them are MALES too! No beast fem love Bethesda? I'll try to do something

about that in the future) nor are there enough followers with an engaging enough background or story. so I want to make a follower who is

both compelling and distinct who's somewhat of an anti-hero. Enjoy and tell me what you think. =)

Edited by Manjarowolf

- calendar; NPCs getting multiple daily routines to use instead of just 1

- follower improvement; why is it so hard to tell them "I just gave you X equipment, now use it"

- NPCs run indoors and hide from hostiles, faceless guards who die defending the village should simply be replaced on next shift

Hello again.

Got a new idea. I know of a already existing Mod, that brings you to Sovngarde if u die in combat. Well, this is way to easy......

You selled your Soul to variouse Deadra Lords and can go to Shors Hall so easy?

I say NO!

Why this, u may ask.

Well why not editing this mod a bit:

You will be stopped by Tsun who tells you that he can't let you cross the Bridge while beeing infessted with the Evilness of the Deadra Lords.

And there u go: You will have to face this evilness in form of Shadows wearing the Items of those, which Quests you've completed. One by one u will have to fight against your inner Darknes until the last one has been destroyed and your Soul has been cleaned from the Darkness. Now Tsun will allow you, to cross the Bridge and enjoy your time in Sovngarde.

I wrote for the next one a own Request Topic, but got not a single answer. It IS Part of the Mainquest from the Thievesguild to sell your Soul to Nocturnal and what happened after you died???? You came out at the latest saving point. That is so frustrating me I can tell you...... Why not resurrect you in the Twilight Sepulcher as Ghost, where You are supposed to be and fight against Bandits and others who seek the Sceletonkey??? Now that would be an worthy end for an Thieve, or you will become one with the Shadows like Karliah sayed what happened to Gallus. So that you can go out (Noone can see or feel you) and get in Contact with Karliah or Brynjolf and tell them how you died. Maybe one of them knows a way to bring you back to life, or at least one who knows it.

For those who know the Comics of Asterix and Obelix, maybe some Mods with them would be nice? ;)

And that is all for it again. Until next time, if it is not before Christmas than I wish all of u a nice Holiday with ur friends and Family.

As always sorry for english gramma mistakes. :)

Edited by DanielLiswinski

• 2 weeks later...

1.) Giant Cockroach Animal Companion (not mount) named Squish, about the size of a radroach in Fallout 3. Please. :) Probably my simplest request.

2.) Dwemer Steambike as a mount, flagged essential so it doesn't die and give horse meat. Something thematically similar to The Asteria mod.

3.) Playable Draugr race that will actually display gear changes and have working sliders in showracemenu. This will probably require the creation of an original mesh, et al. since there would be distribution issues with using something like Fallout (even though Bethesda owns both franchises). This is the one I'd like to see the most, honestly.

4.) A craftable Trench Coat / Duster and Stetson hat. Also probably pretty simple. :)

I posted these already, but they seem to have been buried fairly quickly with little to no interest shown. Thank you for posting this thread. ^_^