Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

I was wondering if it would be possible to make followers your "roommates." Just something that would give all followers the option to move into your home. I think this would be really cool by how it would make your home have a little more to it and also it would let you have all of your followers in one place so you wouldn't have to go from place to place if you wanted to use a different follower.

this has been done by a few follower mods already

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12933

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make the request for an armor mod that will incorporate Hiram Burrows Outfit and the Uniforms of Dunwall's City Watch as well as the Whaling Ship.

-Officers

-Officers @ The Golden Cat

-Guards themselves

-Low-tier Guards

My overall-plan is if a kind-soul who is willing to do this will, I am going to be using with the creators consent ( Well I will do it anyway just for myself even if I cannot publish it. ) the Open Cities Mod and transform Solitude into a more Dunwall-ish place since it is a fishing city. The guards will have the city-watch armor on and I will get permission from ghosu to use one of his rifle/musket mods to be their primary weapons. I will do all coding and all that happy-ness all I need is someone willing to do what I do not have the money for and cannot master with the tools I have. Here is a media-fire link that contains 5.1mb of screenshots and other reference material that can be used.

I would like to thank everyone for their time who reads this and I hope that something can be done. Private Message me if you are interested.

A enchantment, that improves with improvement in the Enchanting school tree, that allows you to cast any magic faster then the norm.

AKA: Decreased cast time Enchantment.

Hi everyone, I was wondering, would it be possible to create a mod that would add a bird follower into the game? There are hundreds of mods that can turn every mammal in the game into a follower, but no birds. Wouldn't it be nice to have some crow familiars for warlocks, parrots for pirates, Odin's (or Shor's, your choice) ravens for warriors, hunting hawks for nobles or bonehawks for vampires? I'm not sure how to do that, if I knew anything about scripting and modelling, I would probably apply dragon's physics and animations on smaller bird models, but I'm not sure if that is possible. Also, that would probably only work outdoors. So if anyone has an idea how and is willing to make this possible, I would really appreciate it.

Also, this doesn't have to be only about followers, it would be nice to have more interaction from birds in general, not just flying around and getting shot down for ingredients. We all do miss the Cliff Racer menace from Morrwind, now don't we ;-)

Edited by hansvonsch

I was wondering if it would be possible to make followers your "roommates." Just something that would give all followers the option to move into your home. I think this would be really cool by how it would make your home have a little more to it and also it would let you have all of your followers in one place so you wouldn't have to go from place to place if you wanted to use a different follower.

Have you tried UFO?

So I wanted to use Breezehome as a home, because I absolutely love Whiterun as a city to live in. The problem is, I'm a collector and I'm collecting all the daedric artifacts, dragon claws and Dragonpriest masks.

The problem with Breezehome is, that I don't have enough place to storage everything! The solution would be a basement (preferably one that uses a stairs underneath the other stairs, eq a single cell basement). It doesn't have to be big, not enourmous anyway. Just enough place to store all the masks, claws and artifacts.

For the claws, a simple cabinet should be enough and the masks can be on a bust (I thought there was a mod for that, that you can activate the cabinet and the claws are immediately place, but I'm not sure.)

Furthermore, there should be some display cases and some weapon plagues (all single) so that I can hang my artifacts on them!

I hope someone can make this for me, I would be very happy!

Oh, and a side note, I also adopted 2 children, so there still has to be a place for a child's bedroom!

I posted a thread about making a dialogue and scene overhaul mod. Basically it would voice the dragonborn, add more dialogue to certain NPC's and followers, add in more romantic lead up dialogue (kiss and hug animations maybe?) before proposing marriage, and have BioWare-styled scenes for dialogue and certain actions (letterbox cinematic style that switches camera view from NPC to player as they speak). I know the voicing would be a lot to do but I can take care of the script writing for dialogue, as well as some of the voice acting since I have professional audio equipment and vocal training. Also, if I had a script written, we could upload it to the mod page and let other voice actors submit their readings of the script part they are interested in - saving us a lot of work.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm willing to do a lot of work to achieve this mod so I'm not just asking you guys to do this all by yourselves :thumbsup:

I was hoping for additional explorers in ruins and caves, just npcs that are scripted to explore the ruins the same time or a little bit before or after you enter, with their own objectives (get some loot, kill a specific bandit type, etc) that are non aggressive but not companion-able.

I don't know if it is already on the Nexus, but I'm searching for some Mods:

One that will make Flowers, Grass,...... move as you are going through them.

Also I'm searching for a Mod that will make SNOW in Skyrim more real. I know, we already can see Footprints but don't you began to wonder why you can run through Snow like your moving in Gras in Summer? If you played Assassin's Creed 3, than you will know what I mean. Like moving slowlier through deep snow or moving slower while running up a mountain.........

Hope someone can help out and as always I'll apologize for bad Gramma. :)