Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Hello. I hope not to bother you with some of my ideas. I wrote some requests and still got not a single result, after I saw your "Latest Mod" Post, I thought it could be worth a try.

Before I start, I want you to ask if it's ok to post the links to my Requests here, perhaps you even know some Persons, who could help me with some of them?

Feel free to post anything here, while I may not make your mod it's always worth a try.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to offer my CK experience and skill to you sambeevors, help you get more of these mods out faster.

i dont make models but i am an amateur texturer and the i know the CK better then anyone, i run the oblivion and now im running skyrim

If you can put Music in Skyrim, can you make the Guards shut up for constantly telling me about the Dawnguards when im in the middle of my Skyrim Gameplay, just have them tell me Once about the Faction and thats it please. Edited by daventry

If you can put Music in Skyrim, how about shutting up the Guards for constantly telling me about the Dawnguards when im in the middle of my Skyrim Gameplay, just have them tell me Once about the Faction and thats it please.

thats buried in the esm, id have to re code it, and i dont actually have the expansion so i cant help with that yet sorry