⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

My mod idea is broken down to 3 parts basically adding more depth for assassin characters.

The first is just a new added weapon to the game: Gerber Guardian Back Up (Dagger) and sheathing. Its the knife Sam Fisher uses in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090626102302/splintercell/images/b/bf/Knife.jpg

The second part has to do with sheathing location. I have been checking on the site, but I can't seem to find anything remotely feasible for my tastes. I don't like how vanilla Skyrim locates the daggers, they keep getting clipped inside the leg even by default and at the same time I liked the way Splinter Cell Chaos Theory equipped the knife from his back. If you could copy something like that it would add a bonus for all sorts of players tired of having daggers take the role of short swords. Here is a picture of the location and Sam grabbing the knife.

http://www.winrag.com/season2issue3pics/Image4.jpg

The final part has to do with the back stab animation. I am not a fan of the amateur throat cutting animation, and I was hoping someone with the talent could replace or add for the most part with the choice over default to this new form of back stabbing that actually back stabs low profile. Like this picture.

http://theparanoidgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/splinter_cell-chaos_theory2.jpg

I know this is no small request, but I figured the rewards from it would be worth it; so much that everyone might want it not just me.

your talking very complicated animation building and coding. animations or extreamly bugy, as different armours have diferent sizes and shape, so different collision grids, all these aspects have to be taken into account so it will work without problem for everyone, this sort of thing will be a later project and will go through 2/3 levels of beta testing before a viable public release is even planned

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Request: Shut Up Serena.** -Main Request-

A mod that takes out her dialog unless you talk to her, or if its directly quest related. Honestly she talks WAAAY too much, if you go near her, she talks. If she goes outside she talks, while shes just following you, shes talking. It gets REALLY annoying after awhile. Another thing she does is runs off to do things just because you decided to talk to someone or, you are doing some crafting. She just takes it upon herself to run off to do some alchemy, or sit down across the room instead of just standing there with you so when its time to go shes ready to go. If you could take that out too it'd be amazing. Anyway thanks for the look.

Another idea I have that others may enjoy.

Armor Variants:

A mod that makes all armor trees usable for Light or Heavy users. Example: You like Deadric Armors look, but are a light armor user. Making a model thats less bulky, or has Deadric armor pieces attached to something lighter like leather. (kinda how you see a lot of leather in the Iron armor) Same goes for Light armor. Say you like how Leather Armor looks but you want to build a heavy armor player. Having some Iron plating in certain areas or steel plating would make it a heavier class but you wouldn't be stuck using Iron, then steel, etc. Once you got up the chain imagine Glass/Deadric cross armor. I think it would look brilliant! However im sure this would not be easy and would take awhile so im not expecting it, I do think it would be cool though providing you had the time.

My mod idea is broken down to 3 parts basically adding more depth for assassin characters.

The first is just a new added weapon to the game: Gerber Guardian Back Up (Dagger) and sheathing. Its the knife Sam Fisher uses in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090626102302/splintercell/images/b/bf/Knife.jpg

The second part has to do with sheathing location. I have been checking on the site, but I can't seem to find anything remotely feasible for my tastes. I don't like how vanilla Skyrim locates the daggers, they keep getting clipped inside the leg even by default and at the same time I liked the way Splinter Cell Chaos Theory equipped the knife from his back. If you could copy something like that it would add a bonus for all sorts of players tired of having daggers take the role of short swords. Here is a picture of the location and Sam grabbing the knife.

http://www.winrag.com/season2issue3pics/Image4.jpg

The final part has to do with the back stab animation. I am not a fan of the amateur throat cutting animation, and I was hoping someone with the talent could replace or add for the most part with the choice over default to this new form of back stabbing that actually back stabs low profile. Like this picture.

http://theparanoidgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/splinter_cell-chaos_theory2.jpg

I know this is no small request, but I figured the rewards from it would be worth it; so much that everyone might want it not just me.

your talking very complicated animation building and coding. animations or extreamly bugy, as different armours have diferent sizes and shape, so different collision grids, all these aspects have to be taken into account so it will work without problem for everyone, this sort of thing will be a later project and will go through 2/3 levels of beta testing before a viable public release is even planned

I figured as much, thank you for considering it though. There was no way I could do this myself at my current state, and time involved. I understand and appreciate your help.

How about a lore companion; Janus Hassildor, the Count of Skingrad in Cyrodiil, from TES IV: Oblivion? He is a vampire, therefore his age of over 300 years is trivial. This could make him potentially ridiculously powerful, and it would make sense, especially since it is hinted he is one of the more powerful NPCs in Oblivion. Since you cannot include quests at this time, he'd mostly be an easter egg companion, but scripting him to be more like Cyrodiil vamps than Nordic would make a nice companion. Maybe write some dialogue--voiced or not--to explain his juxtaposition to Skyrim and his opinions on wars, the Dawnguard, etc.

I actually had two ideas. the firs i think is very simple, if this eye vamp mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16376 could be retextured to a glowing blue more adapt to vamps.

The second one, and this is where ill be told to f off, if a completely new city could be made in skyrim, but an open (no load screen) city, that you could enter/exit quickly. Perhaps somewhere in the Sea of Ghosts up North, or in a dense vegetation area.

Cheers, have a good one.

PS something everyone's been hoping for, an automatic crossbow! that qould kick a**