Next best thing for the US (and perhaps the world)

mizdarby

Straw Poll of voting intentions  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in 2012 US Elections

• Barack Obama/Democrats
    • Mitt Romney/Republicans
    • Any Other/Third Party such as Libertarian/Green etc
    • All political parties are a waste of my vote

The Republican Party isn't my point.

edit: btw Clinton is and never was a "rapist" I don't know where you are getting this info from but it just comes out as hate when calling someone something they clearly have never even been accused of.

No wonder you like hes speeches how less you know.

But Gore’s behavior is relatively tame compared to former President Bill Clinton. Juanita Broaddrick went public in 1998 to claim that Clinton raped her two decades earlier. Broaddrick alleged that Clinton forced her down on the bed in a hotel room, tore away her underwear and began aggressively raping her while biting her lips as she begged him to stop. Although Clinton denied the charges, he agreed to an $850,000 settlement to avoid the case going to court, “A lot of money from someone who claims he did nothing wrong,” as Larry Elder wrote.

Edited by Minuteman308

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what was your point?

People who don't know shtuff cheering criminals and traitors, thats the point.

Like what Romney has done to this country outsourcing jobs to china that could have been made in America, keeping money in banks off shore to cheat on taxes (if he had nothing to hide from us he wouldnt have just released only 2 years), and causing numerous americans to loose thier jobs because of Bane?

If Romney really "believes" in america why even take his money out of the country to begin with?

Edited by colourwheel

@Minuteman308

Doesn't it seem weird how romneys tax cuts plan would benefit people like him the most?

With his plan to cut the taxes on the wealthiest 1% of the nation a person like Romney would save millions of dollars in taxes. his plan never clearly shows any evidence to how his plan could make up for these tax cuts he wants to give to the rich.

His plan lay out he has even put up on his own website makes people get destorted views about his plan. he cant blame the media for doing that because he hasnt been clear on anything he would do other than state a major tax reform which is complicated and dangerous in a times like these.

If Romney could clear up his plan and state exactly how he plans to make things work and what government programs and loopholes he would get rid of, I am sure plenty of americans would like to read and see if his plan is even realistic.

Edited by colourwheel

After reading the posters, and researching the trends on Google, I would bet my bottom dollar that Obama is going to get re-elected, because Romney just lacks the delivery on his message, to overhaul Obamas' lead. I am predicting a majority vote (over 50%) for the Democrats. As a side issue, I consider Clinton to be an irrelevence (and his past more so) to the Democrats cause, all big political parties bring out the big guns in election time, and he probably delivered a good speech, but they didn't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing. For obvious reasons, the Republicans didn't wheel out George W Bush for their conference, a definite vote loser there I think.I tend to agree with colourwheel' in her assessment that the RNC fell short of expectations, and to my mind, pretty much guaranteed a Obama victory.

On the bright side, the Libertarians seem to pretty popular on this debate, if only they could do it for real in the real election.

Edited by mizdarby

@Minuteman308

Doesn't it seem weird how romneys tax cuts plan would benefit people like him the most?

Don't bore me with this "But the republicans" stuff. I don't care about his Taxcuts, because i don't care about taxes.

You wanna tell me something about Romneys outsourcing of jobs to china, when no one has better connections to the Red Chinese than the Clintons.

And ofcourse you would never critizes Romney for his Massachusetts health care reform, which was the template for Obamacare, but for his Taxcuts. Hey, did you ever get a Job from a poor Man?

@Minuteman308

Again Clinton is not running for pressident this year nor is he even running for office. I hardly see your point on this pointing the finger at clinton so much. All he did was make a speech at the DNC.

I could easily call out clint eastwood on things for making a speech at the RNC but thats laughable.

Your arguement of "did you ever get a Job from a poor Man?" is laughable too.

Someone who makes less than $35,000 a year is expected to pay more in taxes? Romney's plan would make someone who is middle class who only makes 5 figure income to pay $2000 or more in taxes unless he clears up his plan in details. Because there is no explaination where the money is made up in his plan from cutting taxes on the wealthy. Also this is personal income we are talking about, nothing to do with Company's.

Just because a CEO of a company that would normally bring home over $250,000 to $1,000,000 or more a year would expect to pay a little more in taxes percentage wise, I hardly see how this would effect their personal lifestyle so dramatically it would put them into poverty.

Edited by colourwheel

The Democrate Party is a bunch of criminals working for the Chinese openly since Clinton and you don't get that. Instead you bore me with this "But the Republicans" Stuff. Yeah, Republicans are also criminals, but they where not my point.

Your arguement of "did you ever get a Job from a poor Man?" is laughable.

You are a 100% Product by the leftwing education system. Who buys the expensive cars? Who buys boats, houses, luxury? The evil rich are the ones creating jobs, not the wellfare moms and "Obamas gona pay by bills"-Sheeple.

And i don't like taxes at all. The income taxs is not mentioned in the constitution at all. So the tax rates for income don't bore me.

Edit:

Okay a question for all of you: Who ever got a job from a poor man? A paid job ofcourse.

And who thinks which people will this taxrates affect the most? Evil CEOs and Bankers who get bailout anyway or you local free enterprise?

Edited by Minuteman308