when did you buy your game and how many hours

sinnerman69

I would have bought it sooner if I didn't think it was small like guild wars which my brother played, I didn't like how small your character was on screen for guild wars and or the compass in guild wars and I thought The Elder Scrolls V would be the same size character and compass and was surprised watching a friend play on the xbox how much the character on screen was the same size as the fallout characters and similar compass!..

it was this past December , I was at a friends place and seen him play it, why I spent another five months playing Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition beats me, I most be very patient with CTD's which NV had a lot of!..

Edited by sinnerman69

Not a bad thing, picking it up later, but you did miss out on dragons flying backwards for a bit. :)

Played New Vegas on console first, until I ran into a bug that broke the main quest. Picked it up for PC (figuring it would be better, or at least I'd have the console to fix broken quests) and spent two weeks trying to get it to run without crashing every 20 minutes http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif. It does require some patience, but it was worth it in the end. Far fewer issues with Skyrim, most of those caused by me.

funny thing, you might of noticed under games I own affiliated with steam, I have half life 2 games, bought the disc combo on sale played it a few minutes, found out it doesn't have joystick support and the joystick emulator I used with it didn't map jumping and I got fed up and never played it again and sold the disc, but it's stuck in my steam list and I'll never play it ever!..

Got my Collectors Edition on 11.11.11, and have been playing 314 hours so far.

I haven't played it as much as I expected to, since the initial release was a bit of a disappointment compared to Oblivion. But I've spent a lot of time on modding outside the game. Took a long break this spring to let the tools and modding-community mature instead. Now I've been playing and messing around with the game all summer, and I'm about to re-mod my game with STEP 2.2 and start my fourth character next week :)

Got it in I think February for Xbox and my game save says about 110 hours but probably closer to 120 from going back to change previous choices etc. And on that account I've like only just completed the main and civil war quests and about 40 of the achievements... Long way to go ;)