Help!!! deperate keep ending up in testing cell

Aeryn333

I posted this in tech problems realising it should be posted here..

The weirdest thing has been happening to me lately..firsts been playing long time..

I keep ending up in a testing cell..

OK, I have one mod on that area, had it since the beginning never gave me problems..MY Cave mod, its called.. under the water, just around the corner from the sunken ship, where fin glean is..I shut if off its still happening so its not it..

The only two big things, installed other than 2 new races..Ok one other Renneers Guard Overhaul latest update thats it..

I have DL of late are the latest UOP patches.and the compatibility patch for using Quarls 3 with it..,I use the omod re-edimised and optimised Quarls 3.., but was told the new compatibility patch would work with new UOP with that also..

OK I swim up to the shore, first problem around the Lady stone I get the ugh black screen bug..The only thing I have effecting the stones is acquire all birthstones perks mod.is that possible for the black screen maybe..???

Save restart I can move on..

Then I go to approach the lighthouse, near the docks..I end up in a testing cell for its where you end up when you COC the testing hall..Same place on the map..that is..

I end up in this cell looks like a cylinder silo with a few deer..and can't move....All around that area..It can happen..You can't use the tilde key to get out, you can't fast travel, you must shut down and reload...Again and again I approach that area around

Anvil dock on the lighthouse side up to the Lady stone, down to the water, there is either the black screen, at the stone..

I then head down, in the direction of the docks, and wham I am back in that bloody testing cell..

I am no noob, but this has me perplexed..

I don't know if the alternate start I use its an old one makes you skip the main quest and start, on a sunken ship, then I swim make my ways toward Anvil..and as I near the docks..Bam I am in the testing silo I call it for its stone walls, and there is a few deer in there with me..and I can't move.

.I tried as soon as I got on shore, just above where sunken ship is.. one time as I thought I was fast travelling to Anvil I ended up in that cell..

So go opposite direction away from Anvil then fast travel to Anvil and approach the light house that way, start walking up the wooden ramp toward the lighthouse, into the silo cell I go..

Is it this start mod, just tried it will arrive by ship.same problems... is my game fecked..What is going on in Anvil..docks lighthouse side..area..

Help someone please...desperate!!!!! :wallbash:

I posted this in tech problems realising it should be posted here..

The weirdest thing has been happening to me lately..firsts been playing long time..

I keep ending up in a testing cell..

OK, I have one mod on that area, had it since the beginning never gave me problems..MY Cave mod, its called.. under the water, just around the corner from the sunken ship, where fin glean is..I shut if off its still happening so its not it..

The only two big things, installed other than 2 new races..Ok one other Renneers Guard Overhaul latest update thats it..

I have DL of late are the latest UOP patches.and the compatibility patch for using Quarls 3 with it..,I use the omod re-edimised and optimised Quarls 3.., but was told the new compatibility patch would work with new UOP with that also..

OK I swim up to the shore, first problem around the Lady stone I get the ugh black screen bug..The only thing I have effecting the stones is acquire all birthstones perks mod.is that possible for the black screen maybe..???

Save restart I can move on..

Then I go to approach the lighthouse, near the docks..I end up in a testing cell for its where you end up when you COC the testing hall..Same place on the map..that is..

I end up in this cell looks like a cylinder silo with a few deer..and can't move....All around that area..It can happen..You can't use the tilde key to get out, you can't fast travel, you must shut down and reload...Again and again I approach that area around

Anvil dock on the lighthouse side up to the Lady stone, down to the water, there is either the black screen, at the stone..

I then head down, in the direction of the docks, and wham I am back in that bloody testing cell..

I am no noob, but this has me perplexed..

I don't know if the alternate start I use its an old one makes you skip the main quest and start, on a sunken ship, then I swim make my ways toward Anvil..and as I near the docks..Bam I am in the testing silo I call it for its stone walls, and there is a few deer in there with me..and I can't move.

.I tried as soon as I got on shore, just above where sunken ship is.. one time as I thought I was fast travelling to Anvil I ended up in that cell..

So go opposite direction away from Anvil then fast travel to Anvil and approach the light house that way, start walking up the wooden ramp toward the lighthouse, into the silo cell I go..

Is it this start mod, just tried it will arrive by ship.same problems... is my game fecked..What is going on in Anvil..docks lighthouse side..area..

Help someone please...desperate!!!!! :wallbash:

It might help if you posted your load order, and mentioned any mods you have which might make use of OBSE. Blocking use of the tilde key is not something which normal mods can do, either this action was specifically forced, or you have something seriously wrong with your game that normal troubleshooting cannot fix.

[qoute]It might help if you posted your load order, and mentioned any mods you have which might make use of OBSE. Blocking use of the tilde key is not something which normal mods can do, either this action was specifically forced, or you have something seriously wrong with your game that normal troubleshooting cannot fix.

Oblivion.esm

Inventory Tracker.esm

MD_Saddle_Master.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Frostcrag Addon.esp

Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp

OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

AliveWaters.esp

AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp

AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp

HydroClarity.esp

SIHydroClarity.esp

IWR - Windows Lights Shutters - Optimised.esp

All+5AttributeModifiers.esp

901--Fixed- max carrying capacity.-TESSource.esp

BrivasArmor.esp

VA_BetterGold.esp

Landmarks, w Wells.esp

All normal clothes buyable.esp

OL_MyBrumaFireplace.esp

SS-GenderIndependentClothing v1.0.esp

CallSteed3.0a.esp

Better Bell Sounds.esp

DBShadowSet_Argonian.esp

gardening.esp

Book Jackets Oblivion.esp

The Armor Of The Night.esp

BladesLightMail.esp

DecoratorAssistant with OBSE v1.1.esp

RemoveTrainerBounds.esp

Louder Nirnroot Sound.esp

NoGuildmasterKick.esp

Days&Months.esp

Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp

HouseMapMarkers.esp

Guild Supplies v1.0.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

GLoF_Warlock_Robe.esp

CT-Com's Torch Compendium.esp

IngredientChests-AU.esp

IngredientChests-Tower.esp

Bag of Holding.esp

MadGod_Factions.esp

Shivering Isles Horse.esp

namira ring.esp

Playable GS DS Armor.esp

Brothers Trade Goods.esp

AddMapMarkers.esp

ForecastersWill.esp

Leviathan Soulgems.esp

Amajor7 Imperial Furniture.esp

FameAndInfamyAnnouncerBountyDeduct.esp

Roleplaying Dialogues.esp

KDCirclets.esp

Imperial_Armor_Upgrade.esp

Loot All Armor.esp

Loot_All_Armor_SE.esp

Quest Item Tag Remover.esp

Manian House.esp

shiveringislesdoorusable.esp

Quest Award Leveller.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp

24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp

Kobu's Stamina Mod.esp

leyawiin_spirit.esp

Guild Map Markers.esp

HI_Redux Map Markers.esp

CDM-Skip Purification.esp

autosavertest.esp

Zira Retextured Female Armor Set.esp

EnchantedGems.esp

Potion_Unlimiter.esp

BrumaMGRestored.esp

BrumaMGRestored-Frostcrag.esp

CDM-Alchemy Anywhere.esp

Ring_of_Chameleon_in_Chorrol-5232.esp

tkHairPack01.esp

OblivionBracers.esp

arena raiments improved.esp

Nightshade_Armor_ConflictFree.esp

Wyrmfang.esp

All_Birthsign_Stones_Attainable.esp

Anoicaar.esp

TheNecromancer.esp

NamirasEmbraceArmour.esp

A_Simple_Ring-8333.esp

Ancient Silver Armor.esp

Ohgma Infinium OverHaul.esp

Revised Orc Character v1.03.esp

Companion Neeshka.esp

DElfGuard.esp

Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp

Burstedge.esp

Sword-of-power.esp

RenegadeAlchemist.esp

REBetterLHF1.1.esp

NewWaterFrontHouse.esp

attack and hide medium v2.0.esp

RiddleChest.esp

TimeScaleOptions.esp

Book Jackets DLC.esp

PrisonersCampsite-Ing-OBSE.esp

NoRandomOBGatesEVER.esp

RandomGatesDontReopen.esp

Sonia.esp

1AzuSeraphimSet.esp

BetterPrices.esp

Tolkanrace.esp

Auto Potion.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

Shadow Steed Nightmare.esp

Dark Unicorn Horse.esp

Smarter Mercantile Leveling - Multi.esp

Rainbows.esp

CompanionshipRing.esp

Half Orc.esp

Sergei Robes Compilation.esp

Breton Elf Ears.esp

REBetterLCB.esp

Potable Pastiche.esp

NewSheothManor.esp

console codes.esp

Luchaire's Dryad Race.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Better_Modryn_Oreyn.esp

Salmo Fixed.esp

Origin of the Mages Guild.esp

Southhelm Manor.esp

FF_WaldnirsWoods.esp

101_Anvil Cottage.esp

whitestallion.esp

Del_New_Sheoth_Homes.esp

SilentStonesCamp.esp

WaterfrontBasement.esp

newICshack.esp

GuilesHedgewizardsHovel.esp

BravilWatersideHome.esp

BeldaElysium.esp

CDM-Character Generation Overhaul.esp

CDM-CGO Classes.esp

CDM-CGO Shivering Isles Compatibility.esp

CDM-CGO Orrery Compatibility.esp

CDM-CGO Thieves Den Compatibility.esp

CDM-CGO Vile Lair Compatibility.esp

CDM-CGO Mehrunes Razor Compatibility.esp

CDM-CGO Frostcrag Compatibility.esp

T

uAltStart.esp-unckecked choice of start

Custom-Chargen.esp-unchecked choice of start

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp-unchecked choice 0f start

P1DkeyChain.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp

Cathedral Improver.esp

ChainHoods.esp

Adventures Gear.esp

BH Birthsigns.esp

MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp

Celt.esp

Mystic_DarkElf.esp

Elemental Weavers - Dremora Kin.esp

Capucines Character Expansion.esp

Thieves' Armor.esp

Slof's Claws.esp

CampfireBehavior.esp

Enhanced Grabbing.esp

Spells Be Effective.esp

The Fast Travel Mod.esp

Nebula Armor and Weapons.esp

SSA.esp

RhiannaII.esp

MyCaveMod.esp

nVidia Black Screen Fix.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp

Omod list

Timescale Ring(1.0).omod

Qarl Texture Pack 3 Redimized and further reduced OMOD.omod

Red Sonia.omod Red Sonia 1.0

LBM Weathered Direction Signs 1.3.omod

Origin of the Mages Guild 5.1.omod

Rainbows_in_Tamriel_v3_OMOD-8927.omod

DarkUId_DarN_155.omod

Salmo_Fixed_10.omod

I hope not but I still think it has something to do with the mod called My Cave mod..for it happnens after I exit it..its not always happening...only if I go there to early in the game..but the black screen despite the fixes is plaguing me to death..but that's another matter..

Heres the weird thing, if I enterthe cave early in the game, through the trap door..and enter the training room..every animal in cyrodil is in there fighting, incl slauhter fish..and bam it thows me into that testing cell..the thing is yestreday, when I looked in my speells, teport to my cave was misiing..this time, it started the quest all over and gave me the teport to cave sopell, and I telported to my cave out oft that testing cell..

Its like whenn I am in the cell, I lose my cave, and then a few times, the quest starts all over agaiun and I got my cave back, and the spell, and could teleport back to thr cave but on exiting through the trap door, and up to land, its back to the testing cell..

witha fewdeer, and brilliant white light, that hold me motionless..

if I wait till later inthe game,and enter the cave by teleporting there, and eeter that room, and the animlas aren't all there incl slauter fish all figthing each other, then I am Ok...But if I enter through the trap dooor under the water, to early, then all the animals are in the trainign room fighting, I mean all the animals in cyrodil, then I have to reset my cave mod, it clears them out, but after that, is when I have troublle around the Anvil dock area...from ther water to the lighthouse..starts..

Althouh it did happen with it disable..after I unckecked and contiuned the game through..and had already entered it..through the trap door..I don't know its just weird..

If my game was fecked it be happening all the time, it would seems, not just just around the docks of anvil, and the lightenehouse, shore above the cave, near where My Cave Mod is....

Would someone be willing to look at it in the construction set and see if there is something that this cave has altered, that maybe the new UOP patch does not like..

I really don't want to lose it its one of the dew house mods I found with 3 dumified animals to raise skills on and a merchant, who can be a fence also..

here is the link.. http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...ail&id=2319

Though I Dl my mods here there inthe past ws a few only avaiable there..If someine could look at it that knows the CS and tell me if this Cave, has been effetced becasue of the new UOP patches or even Quarls textures..or try and see if the same thign happnes to you..

Please it important to me to know for sure that its this Cave mod that is causing the problems for I am lost without it..and not something else.and if so, is there someone with the skills who can change it, so thjat wonl;t happenin anymore fix it, for the modder is long gone as far as I know..

Thanks for any help..

Alright, new plan. Next time you go into that cell, click on something within that cell, like a wall, with console open. Make a note of the form ID, particularly the first 2 numbers. The reason being that I'm not familiar with that particular cell, so that cell may be part of some other mod, which means that the mod that it is part of would have to be the mod which is causing you to be stuck there. With the number you can compare it against your load order, and should get some idea as to which mods might be causing the problem. The 2 numbers are in hex, 0-F is 0-15. Hopefully the ID of the sorroundings is not 00 (oblivion.esm).

You may, as a precaution, also want to try disabling all your OBSE mods, turning off OBSE, and playing with a new game to see if the issue still remains. OBSE can allow for some good things, it can also totally screw over your game if you don't pay attention to what mods you are using, and what those mods are doing to your game.

Alright, new plan. Next time you go into that cell, click on something within that cell, like a wall, with console open. Make a note of the form ID, particularly the first 2 numbers. The reason being that I'm not familiar with that particular cell, so that cell may be part of some other mod, which means that the mod that it is part of would have to be the mod which is causing you to be stuck there. With the number you can compare it against your load order, and should get some idea as to which mods might be causing the problem. The 2 numbers are in hex, 0-F is 0-15. Hopefully the ID of the sorroundings is not 00 (oblivion.esm).

You may, as a precaution, also want to try disabling all your OBSE mods, turning off OBSE, and playing with a new game to see if the issue still remains. OBSE can allow for some good things, it can also totally screw over your game if you don't pay attention to what mods you are using, and what those mods are doing to your game.

OK I started again with a non custom race for this problem coincidentally started when I used this new race Elemental Weavers that has allot of scripts with it..just for the shite of it..I used a Dark Elf..I use an alternate start mod that starts you in a sunken ship..skip main quest..

This time, in the dummy cell, I was able to use the console..Interesting I open the training room, there is 4 rooms in this cave , then training room,with 3 dummified live creatures to practise in that just stand there..ok they skirm and yelp a bit the goblin does anyways.. a trap door in there to rat basement to train blocking and up armour stats...The training room above...this is my problem room.

Alchemy room and a cave entrance room when you enter by trap door..no problems..Central room has the Breton female merchant/fence..no probelms..Its a great mod actually..

So lately what been happening I told you every time I start a new game, the first time enter the cave..I open the training room door and all the animals in Cyrodill are in their fighting..I mean...All of them..!!!!

This time I got close enough before it transports me to the dummy cell..Thats what the map calls it up in the corner of my screen..

I got the console up so it paused the game..and even though there were bears and deer and slaughter fish and lions, boars and the mods spirit dog, and oh my..a pile of bodies, snarling and biting, even the deer in massive fight..,I suppose the slaughter fish out of water joining in the fray if this wasn't a right pain in the arse it would be rather amusing..

Everyone of creature I clicked on had the same ID regardless of appearance.. It was a deep sea slaughter fish..I didn't catch the Id I could try if you want me to..every animal..as soon as I closed console I was sent to the cell..

I could get you a screen shot of both if you want..

This time when I was sent to there as it says up inthe corner of my map, its a Dummy cell...I was able to open my console, and click the walls, the floor.. and the cell ID 93000eee..I did still have my teleport to my cave spell, so I did, ended up in the main room where the merchant is..

But this time when I opened the training room door, it was not my training room, it had disapered, and it as this dummy cell..with those numbers.. grey cylinder shaped cell, with a gray stone floor, like a silo with no top..black all around.. and then I slowly sink though the floor...into the black and can look up at this cylinder silo cell..no deer were there this time either..

.I tried to COC the TESTING HALL for on the map its in the same location, frist time I went there was the other day to get AlienSlof's claws..never had been to the testing hall in all the years I have played..ashamed to say..

Anways so I know from on the map its the same location..

Like it did coc me there, and then immediately after a few seconds sent me back to this cell..I did it again , quickly entered Hawkhaven is that right name, where you can teleport out of the testing hall, I got in there, for a few seconds then was sent back to this dummmy cell 93000eee..

I am no good with the CS set.. Photoshop aye, making replaceing textures great. CS other than changing simple things..not so..

So how do I look for this cell number, can you open that mod and find it..for me..would you...do that...Or give me step by step how to, I am no kid by far.., but I am dyslexic, and complex things sometimes, get me.. if shown, I am fine..so be patient..

I just appreciate you helping me out here...That's all..

Let me know eh..we're getting somehwere I think..So what you think so far..

Cheers mate

See if you can download wyrebash. It has a useful load order list which gives you the index number for every mod you have loaded. On that list look for the mod at index 93

The problem is either that mod, or one between that and index 85. If you can, just disable all those mods and try working with a new game.

See if you can download wyrebash. It has a useful load order list which gives you the index number for every mod you have loaded. On that list look for the mod at index 93

The problem is either that mod, or one between that and index 85. If you can, just disable all those mods and try working with a new game.

Oh I have it I just never understood it so I clicked on the 2.5 and it opened, I tell you one thing I may have found my black screen problem though..I applied that fix to several mods..But Deathless Aphrodite's new better storm, thunder sounds, that put together recently several weather mods which uses OBSE...so it can be used with any of them without conflict..Works great..But 286 cells, had to have the black fix applied to it..So that may be why my black screen been happen outside, in random places, especially in the rain.... we'll see..

OK I am confused by ID after each mod it only shows like two letters or a letter and a number..or two numbers ect..But I can't actually find the full IDs..Unless details is what you mean..But no 93..9A was the closest, and its Anvil cottage...it needed some Black screen fix also..

You know how you can click on each mod for detail, well all of them I could but this is what happned when I asked for detail For MY Cave Mod.....I copied and pasted maybe you can make sense of it...when I hit details for that I got this...

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "D:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\basher.py", line 5505, in Do

modDetails.readFromMod(modInfo,SubProgress(progress,0.1,0.7))

File "D:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 6922, in readFromMod

ins.seek(size,1)

File "D:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bosh.py", line 376, in seek

raise ModReadError(self.inName, recType,newPos,self.size)

bosh.ModReadError

Make any sense to you..I couldn't find other than the two a letters and number or two letters or two numbers any IDs..Can you quide me a bit further, or deos this error reading tell you something..

I at least now understand the apply Nvidia black screen fix that will come in handy..But the rest is Greek to me..

Thanks for your patience..and continuing help me work this out..If this mod is broken and the modder is gone, do you, or do you know anyone who could remake this mod, and maybe put it somewhere else, under water, where its not in conflict with anything..Could you take a look at it..

I really want my cave back, even if it does get moved elsewhere..I don't understand for years now its worked fine..it doesn't like something, inthe area now.. I am going to try shutting off that Anvil cottage and see what happens...The 9A one..

Thanks mate for all your help,its appreciated..

The index is just the first 2 numbers (or numbers and letters). Within wirebash, on the mods tab, there is a mods tab.

http://wrye.ufrealms.net/Wrye%20Bash.html#ModsTab

There's a column for load order, the index of mods is displayed there. The index will also be the first 2 numbers of any thing which is added by those mods. For instance, everything which was added in the mod listed at 1C will have 1C as the first two numbers when you select anything in console.

Now that you've gone and changed some mods, you will probably need to find the index of the mod which is causing this problem again since that index changes with load order, as earlier mods are merged together, or moved to other places, the index of any mod after those changes will have increased or decreased depending on what you added/removed.

By default everything with an index of 00 is something added by Oblivion.esm. Everything with and index of FF are things which were created by the game through a leveled list or respawn. Any other .esm mods will take the first few slots immediately after Oblivion.esm. This means that if you have 3 other .esm mods, they will take up spots 01-03 respectivly. As mentioned, the indexes are in hex, with each number going from 0 to F. As an example, if you have Oblivion.esm, one other .esm, and 12 other mods, that last mod will have an index of 0D and not 13. Every number is a "bit", surely you've herd of the term "8-bit" or "16 bit". That refers to the number of numbers which are in each set of coding. 8-bit is 00000000 to FFFFFFFF, 16 bit is 00000000 00000000 to FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF. The Form IDs used by oblivion are in 8 bit hex, so they use the former range. This is also why you can only have 253 mods active at any one time. As the first 2 numbers are the index, the highest index which can be reached is 255, or FF. When you subtract those two indexes which are reserved for the game's internal working (00 and FF) you are left with 253.

I may not be totally correct on everything, but you should get the general idea. You can certainly find more than you ever cared to know by searching wikipedia for "hexidecimal" or ""8 bit"

By the way that .esp mods work, one .esp cannot really access anything from another .esp, so if you are going to a cell which was added or significantly changed by a .esp, everything in that cell which was added will come up with the index of that mod. Although content from one mod "can" access content in another mod, it usually requires a special setup, and isn't really something that can be done without specific planning.

Anyway, you should be able to understand now why I wanted you to go to this cell that you get forced into and try getting the form ID of any statics within that cell. With the 2 numbers of that form ID you can compare it to your load order and have a decent idea of what mod is atleast adding that cell.

If you find that you cannot do anything because of having too many spawns in one area, you may want to use the console cheat "tcai" or ToggleCombatAI to make everything no longer fight or use "tai" or "toggleai".

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index...nsole_Functions

Naturally you may need to do this before you get warped there.

Lowering your graphics distance and settings can also make congested areas run better, you don't need to keep these settings, just merely use them so that you can even do anything.

If you are having your console supressed at any point, you will need to disable all OBSE mods and run the game without OBSE activated. OBSE is the only way that console can ever be supressed, if this is a malicious mod doing this, that particular feature will not work if OBSE is not activated. You may wish to look to the OBSE website for directions on how to disable OBSE without reinstalling.

The mod which is causing this may not be in any related to that cave mod, especially if the places it sends you are not part of that cave mod. In all liklihood the mod which is causing this may simply have a script which detects if you enter the subspace of Anvil bay, (it's a bluish box around anvil's port in the CS) and instantly warps you, such a mod would not even need to affect any of those cells in or around Anvil, however the location of the warp MUST exist within either a .esm or that .esp.

Maybe take a screenshot of the cell you get moved to.

Or, it may simply be in your best interest to delete everything, remove all mods, and work with only things that you know are safe. Half the time, problems like this happen because people go on a download spree, grab 10-15 new mods, install them, activate them, and don't pay particular attention to what they are doing. You know what to look for. Start by installing ONLY the cave mod, play with ONLY that mod for a bit to make sure that it is not that mod which is causing problems. Then add one major mod at a time (anything with scripting), testing in between. When testing, just use cheat codes to start a new game, bypass the tutorial, and check out any areas you think may be affected by that mod. Working from a saved game when installing many mods can also cause significant problems, so when you make significant changes to your load order, you will need to make a new game. Most people, once they find a good working set of mods, do everything in their power to not change or add to that set of mods.

[if you are having your console supressed at any point, you will need to disable all OBSE mods and run the game without OBSE activated. OBSE is the only way that console can ever be supressed, if this is a malicious mod doing this, that particular feature will not work if OBSE is not activated. You may wish to look to the OBSE website for directions on how to disable OBSE without reinstalling.

Maybe take a screenshot of the cell you get moved to.

Or, it may simply be in your best interest to delete everything, remove all mods, and work with only things that you know are safe. Half the time, problems like this happen because people go on a download spree, grab 10-15 new mods, install them, activate them, and don't pay particular attention to what they are doing. You know what to look for. Start by installing ONLY the cave mod, play with ONLY that mod for a bit to make sure that it is not that mod which is causing problems. Then add one major mod at a time (anything with scripting), testing in between. When testing, just use cheat codes to start a new game, bypass the tutorial, and check out any areas you think may be affected by that mod. Working from a saved game when installing many mods can also cause significant problems, so when you make significant changes to your load order, you will need to make a new game. Most people, once they find a good working set of mods, do everything in their power to not change or add to that set of mods.

I have not change my load order , I followed the suggested Oblivion tweak page about how load order should go and bascially have left it that way, only putting ones near the bottom that said they must be there.,..

I am sorry, not stupid, on the contrary, but with my dyslexia you totally lost me, with that explanation, sorry...I wish I could do what you suggested, I know it might seem dense, but I look at the numbers and I can't see what your talking about..my dyslexia is in numbers is the worse..and its like it goes in but does not compute...in Weye bash, or get that counting down bit..so I could actually find that cell..its just going over my head..

Because of the error reading of the Cave mod, by Weye Bash, not being able to read the details of that mod..tells me logically something there is not right with it.

Disabling My Cave Mod and starting new game..,It doesn't happen..I do believe its MY Cave mod..is the culprit, somehow, and possibly something the new UOP patch changes..is my guess since I cannot do what you asked and find what the bloody ID ais attached to.

I wish I could I get the numbers,bit... though when I applied the black screen fix, to mods ..It did change that Cylinder silo cell, I got sent to,cells ID number from 93000eee to 92000eee...and also all those animals that weren't in my cave and appear there now, they are all despite there appearance when clicked on, Deep Sea slaughter fish ID a20ec17b..all of them even though they look like different creatures..

I will live with OBSE..It has made the game far to realistic now to do that..I can live with the occasional CTD..like Morrwind Script Extender, you know, there was a small price for it..

The mods I have OBSE I have had all along..with no problems..so I don't want to go that route..becasuwe this game is suppose to after you played it a long while to be more fun, and OBSE does that..even with its small headaches..

I know many people do this,go on DL sprees, but I am no kid, or neeebie..just a old time gamer with a weird problem going on..I don't DL allot of new mods..The ones I have I have had for while now..I also like to wait and read what other people have to say, any problems, and if I read many problems, I don't touch it whether it appeals to me or not..so I do try to be careful..

The big mods DL lately were just updates, like the UOP patch, the weather mod, updates of what I already had..And the one I have a love hate relationship with Reeneers Guard Overhaul.that I suspect of many things at times...Other than that its been a couple new races thats it..and some small items that do not effect landscape..

Actually just the other day I weeded out allot of old mods that I was no longer using..

I do have to say the the new UOP, as much good as it does, my problems started after it...Not much one can do about that..

I bypass the tutorial, no won the game to many times bored with it..I use start by ship..and CDM Character generation Mod that adds quite a bit of newness to the creation game process..But I did find another other quick start that skips the main quest because it adds a sunken ship, in OBMM says its in Major conflict, so I tried It with a different start same thing..and the one i conflict My cave has with is the new UOP patch..then thats in conflict with mostly everything according to OBMM tools, even the DCL mods it suppose to fix..So one cannot really tell, if that's the culprit..

So I think my cave has to go..for I have no idea how to do to find the ID what you explained how to find that cell I am sorry..

I can understand that this is to much to ask to have to look at the mod for me..and see if there is something in it wrong..But maybe someone will..

Thanks for you time, I can understand you might be frustrated now for I am not getting it its OK..well I'll deal with it..

Again thanks for your time..

Archived