Trinity: A Fictional Story

dezdimona

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your stories are so immersive and depict so well our world, sometimes full of hope, sometimes so sad, with all good and poor behaviour that humankind can share toward others... you bare our sensibility and feelings for making us going deep down in our heart, and making us thinking about our acts, our feelings, and what we could and would share with others, we can hurt others, sometimes we are concious to doing so, sometimes not... and we can love too, and hurts the others by the same way, especially when we love by a passionate way... this makes us living so deep, so hard, and tears us appart, but there is one thing that makes us going through, and lead to believe in better days: the hope for true Love...

I'm gonna stop my feedback here, tears are falling down, as sometimes it's too hard to speak more... Thanks, many thanks dezdimona.

Your stories are so immersive and depict so well our world, sometimes full of hope, sometimes so sad, with all good and poor behaviour that humankind can share toward others... you bare our sensibility and feelings for making us going deep down in our heart, and making us thinking about our acts, our feelings, and what we could and would share with others, we can hurt others, sometimes we are concious to doing so, sometimes not... and we can love too, and hurts the others by the same way, especially when we love by a passionate way... this makes us living so deep, so hard, and tears us appart, but there is one thing that makes us going through, and lead to believe in better days: the hope for true Love...

I'm gonna stop my feedback here, tears are falling down, as sometimes it's too hard to speak more... Thanks, many thanks dezdimona.

to feel is human, to feel and not be ashamed to admit that you have a deep sense of recognition or of life,shows that you are intune with yourself and that my friend is always a good thing.Thank you,I value your comments and your compliments equally.

to feel is human to feel and not be ashamed to admit that you a deep dense of recognition or of life,shows that you are intune with yourself and that my friend is always a good thing.Thank you,I value your comments and your compliments equally.

I had to get up and comment briefly at least.. I have let it go to long..with this physical stuff..But in my forum notification on,from the forum mail, I read this posters response..had to make a brief one, and give you my long overdue, love for your latest chapter.. Forgive me m'lov.. that it took so long to get this to you, I know you understand,my circumstances...But still, I want to so encourage you dear one...You are so precious to me..

@ Fifoo..All I can say is that's our Dezi, wise beyond her years, big heart, bigger soul, real, loving, down to earth, and the kindest person I have known here... :smile:

@ Fifoo..All I can say is that's our Dezi, wise beyond her years, big heart, bigger soul, real, loving, down to earth, and the kindest person I have known here... :smile:

[/color]

@ Aeryn333: since the first time I made some post on nexus, I never had doubt on her high qualities and knew that we all here have the chance to share something unique with her, she's a really great person... :happy:

Aeryn and Fifoo;you both warm my heart with your comments and compliments.I am blessed not only with the gifts that have been bestowed upon me by my creator but with friends also,like both of you that make each day more enjoyable for me than the previous one.Love ya's both. Dezi

I just wrote a piece that I plan on posting, but since it shares a similar "rape" theme, I think I might have to modify it first...I don't want to write something even remotely similar to another member. With that said, I truly enjoyed your piece, and think your talent is far better than you give yourself credit for.

I just wrote a piece that I plan on posting, but since it shares a similar "rape" theme, I think I might have to modify it first...I don't want to write something even remotely similar to another member. With that said, I truly enjoyed your piece, and think your talent is far better than you give yourself credit for.

I'm in no way trying to speak for my friend, but if I had to guess I'd say Dezdimona would tell you to write what you feel if you believe it needs to be written. Am I right, Big Sister?

I'm in no way trying to speak for my friend, but if I had to guess I'd say Dezdimona would tell you to write what you feel if you believe it needs to be written. Am I right, Big Sister?

I hope so...of course my piece is entirely fiction so hopefully, I won't be compared to dezdimona's genius. Her writing feels so down to earth that I don't think I could capture her zest. (even if I tried) An any case, thanks Herculine. Your insight is always valued.

I hope so...of course my piece is entirely fiction so hopefully, I won't be compared to dezdimona's genius. Her writing feels so down to earth that I don't think I could capture her zest. (even if I tried) An any case, thanks Herculine. Your insight is always valued.

Please,"your " work should not be altered.Write as you feel and as your heart tells you to. "Rape 'occurs all the time and should never take a back seat for any reason.Please again let your story be written as you want without fear of offending me.

Also thank you,your comments and words in the past few posts make all my time seem all the more better spent on my works when compliments and comments are so beautiful. Dezi