Trinity: A Fictional Story

dezdimona

They stepped out the elevator and into a grand opening lavishingly carpeted and exquisitely tiled. An ornately carved teakwood sign polished to a high gloss and inlaid with gold lettering announced itself to all that stepped into the reception area. Trinity stopped and read the sign. “Dorian Blackthorn, Photographer of exquisite men and women” she said to one imparticular.He’s one of the best”’ Sam said to her softly and gently pulled on her arm. An attractive woman sat at a large solid mahogany desk and typed into a pc. At their approach she stopped her work, smiled and looked at Sam.

“Good morning Mrs. Russel, how nice to see you again.” “Thank you Adrian” Sam said to the receptionist. “This is Trinity, Adrian” said Sam as she turned towards Trinity. Adrian stood, extended her hand and she and Trinity shook hands. “Please do a three sixty for me Trinity” Adrian asked. Without the slightest of hesitations Trinity raised her arms slightly and turned on the toes of her right foot. “Beautiful,” uttered Adrian. “Mrs. Russell you have a fine eye and she is without a doubt spectacular woman.” Thank you Adrian, I have high hopes for my little girl and I know she’s got what it takes too.” She spoke more to Trinity than to Adrian.

“May I get you both something to drink? A Latte? Water perhaps or some organic juice? We have many types.” Adrian said with a smile. “Nothing for me thank you Adrian, Trinity darling? She asked questioningly? “No thank you.” She answered politely.

“Then please have a seat, Mr. Blackthorn is with a client and has left the rest of today open for you Mrs. Russell seeing as Trinity is new to this” she said with a wink at Trinity. Trinity blushed slightly and looked down. “My regards and thanks to him from me, please Adrian” Sam said to her. “Most assuredly Ma’am” she said and once again smiled.

Sam and Trinity walked over to a Leather Divan and sat down together. “Sweetheart you need not be shy or bashful about your beauty, you’re going to hear it over and over and over so you may as well get used to it.” Sam said as she laid her hand on Trinity’s forearm. “ I know, it’s just I’m not used to all this attention and now I have to pose and take my clothes off in front of people, I’ve never done this and frankly Sam, I’m scared.” Trinity’s voice cracked slightly.

“I know sweetheart” she said putting her arm around Trinity’s shoulder and pulling her towards herself. “You’ll do fine, these people are pro’s and nothing shocks them. They’ve see it all believe me and besides I’ll be in there with you and Dorian and his staff right behind the camera. Just take a deep breath, relax and have some fun because that’s what it is.Fun! Nothing more nor less, OK? ”Sam spoke lovingly to her.

“Ok, as long as your there I know I can do this” Trinity said. “That’s my girl” she said and kissed Trinity on the cheek.

They passed the time with small talk. Sam wanted to keep her little protégé from dwelling on the upcoming photo shoot. They were busy chatting away when Adrian approached them.” Mr. Blackthorn* is ready for you now Mrs. Russell” she said quietly.

“Thank you Adrian’, Sam said to her with a smile.

“Good luck and knock em dead,” Adrian said to Trinity as she stood up.” Thanks, I’ll try” she said demurely with a tiny smile.

The two women walked through a set of ornately decorated glass doors, walked past a small row of offices and then entered the studio through another set of glass doors in which the glass had been blacked out and big red letters stated the word.” Private.”

As the doors closed behind her and Sam trinity became awash with 3 women going around straightening things up, reloading a number of cameras and adjusting lights on massive stand with huge reflectors attached to them. Off to the side sat a middle aged man. He was very handsome trinity thought to herself and was sipping what smelled to her like a freshly roasted coffee. He looked up as Sam and Trinity approached stood up, smiled and extended his hand. “Ah, Samantha, what a pleasure to see you again” the dapper man spoke looking directly at Sam. Sam took the offered hand, smiled and then kissed him delicately on the right cheek and then the left. “Dorian my old friend, you look wonderful” Sam said with a smile. “This is Trinity” she said turning and looking towards her. My newest and I believe my best find ever and also a dear friend too she spoke with an air of authority and as she spoke the last few words she turned back towards Dorian so that her meaning was not lost on him.

He stepped up to Trinity and again extended his hand, Trinity shook hand with him and then he spoke again.

“She is exquisite” he said, never breaking eye contact with Trinity. “Please my dear pirouette for me if you would,” he asked of her. Trinity spun as she had for Adrian a graceful natural movement that belied her lack of modeling talent.

“Samantha, you told me she was new to this and yet she moves with grace and has an excellent photogenic quality to her. He said looking at Sam.

“She’s never modeled nor been in front of a professional ever Dorian and now you see why I love her so” Sam said frankly.

“She is exquisite”, he said once more. I am eager to have our little angel in front of my camera. I am now very glad I left the rest of the day open, she is a once in a life time treasure Samantha and I am honored that you have chosen me and my studio for her new awakening into the world of modeling. With that he took Sam’s hand, raised it to his lips and kissed it gently.

“For the best I use only the best Dorian” Sam said with a huge smile and a wink at Trinity. Trinity smiled and looked down at the floor.

“Come” he spoke taking Trinity gently by the arm and leading her into the center of a lit area with a blush colored back drop.

“Angeline “he called out to a tall blond woman, standing off to the side. Upon hearing her name she walked up to Dorian. “Angeline, dismiss Kandy and Julia please, this requires only my best for this opportunity and I want you to be a part of it.” He said to the woman and immediately turned back to Trinity and Sam. Trinity watched as Angeline spoke to the other two women, both of whom smiled, then nodded at her and they both turned and left the room through a door off camera.

Angeline walked back onto the small set. “Angeline this is Trinity” said Dorian to the woman. She extended her hand, Trinity shook it and they both smiled at the same time

Trinity, Angeline will work with you and coach and guide you through this OK?” he asked her. Trinity nodded. Good, she will show you how to pose and also help you with the look I want from you for each photo. I want you to relax, enjoy yourself and if you need a break, just let Angeline know OK? He asked again. “OK” said Trinity trying to calm the nerves in her stomach.

“Excellent” he uttered, turned and walked back to a table containing a good half-dozen different cameras. Sam leaned in, kissed her tenderly, squeezed her hand and then spoke to Trinity.’ I’ll be right behind Dorian sweetheart. If you need to just look at me OK?” she asked Trinity. Trinity managed a huge smile and nodded.

“This is your first time?” Angeline said to Trinity.” Yes “she answered “and I’m very nervous.”

“I was too” she said smiling.” Once you start and get a few poses in just ignore the camera, look at it but imagine something else or someone else that you’d like to please and soon you’ll be having more fun than you ever thought in front of a camera.” She said and touched Trinity’s cheek.

“You’re a model?” Trinity asked with surprise in her voice.

“I was at one time” she said” But I found more fulfillment behind the camera than in front of it and Dorian is teaching me all about his trade and wants to add me to his staff of photographers. There’s only two others besides me and getting training from him is like a dream come true for me” she said smiling at Trinity.

“I know you’ll do well” Trinity said to her.” I can sense it.”

“Why thank you Trinity, what a wonderful thing to say. She answered.

She stepped in front of Trinity and unbuttoned her top button, separated the collar a bit, stepped back, looked at Trinity, winked and said “Smile” and walked off.

Trinity smiled and a flash of light filled her world.

Angeline continued to pose her and move an arm, a leg or to ask Trinity to turn her head a certain way and the camera continued to flash as roll after roll of film was used.

Trinity lost all track of time and soon found herself caught up in the posing and small nuances of modeling in front of a camera. She was soon responding to Angeline’s voice without Angeline helping her with her poses. Her smile grew and her flair and confidence gained.

Soon Angeline had her unbuttoning her blouse further and further and exposing her bra and her skin had taken on a satin sheen under the hot lights. She could hear Sam uttering words of confidence and even telling her how great she was doing.

Soon the blouse was gone and a few rolls of film later the crème colored slacks.

Trinity was in a world of happiness beyond her imagination as little by little Angeline has first encouraged her out of her bra and then her panties. A stool was brought up to her so she could sit and lay on it and still the camera flashed. Dorian was taking pictures of her at an incredible pace and soon he stopped, talked to Angeline and Angeline left to reappear with Kandy who began to reload cameras as fast as Dorian used up the precious film.

Soon the flashing stopped and Angeline brought trinity a red silk robe.” You were fantastic honey” Angeline said to her with a quick wink.

“Really” trinity asked”

“Really” Angeline answered” you’re a natural and Beautiful too. And you have this thing, its hard for me to put a finger on it but its like a moth drawn to flame, you capture the eye of all that look upon you and that sweetheart is a very rare gift in this industry” she said honestly.

“Go pee, have a bottle of water and relax a bit for the next session. This one may be a little tougher to pull off for your first time” she said staring into Trinity’s eyes.

“Why is that?” Trinity asked her.

“Because honey we need photo’s of you aroused and for a first timer, it may be hard, no pun intended” she said never breaking her eye contact with Trinity.

“Oh” Trinity uttered. She looked from Angeline towards Sam who was now talking with Dorian.

“I do need to pee, can you show me where please” her voice now showing nervousness.

Taking Trinity by the arm Angeline said with a big smile” Right this way” and Angeline led Trinity off to ease her bladder.

After using the bathroom, Angeline led Trinity to a soft couch and went to get her a bottle of water.

Sam sat down next to her and kissed her on the cheek.” You did fantastic sweetheart, you’re a natural” she said smiling at Trinity.

Trinity smiled back. “You really think so?” she asked. “Yes Baby I do. You looked great up there and I’m very proud of you too”. Sam said excitedly.

Trinity smiled at her. “You know what I have to do next?” her tone was more a statement than a question.” Yes Baby, I do.” Sam took Trinity’s hands in hers. “I know how you must be feeling and I understand your apprehension and the fact you’ll be embarrassed at first too. But you can and will get past that. Just ignore everyone, put someone special in your mind and just close your eyes and let your imagination go wild Enjoy the moment let it happen and when your ready just look towards the camera, be natural but most of all just be you; you and only you nothing more nor less, OK? Sam‘s words flowed like a gentle stream.

“OK” Trinity said with a sparkle to her voice. Angeline walked over and handed Trinity an ice cold bottle of water. “Is everything OK” she asked, first looking to Trinity and then to Sam.

“She’s OK” said Sam with a smile. Trinity took a deep drink of the water, took a deep breath, exhaled, closed her eyes and relaxed.

Sam got up and Angeline sat down next to Trinity. Trinity was aware of the sudden sensation of a hand untying her robe. She kept her eyes closed as fingers caressed her stomach and then gently worked their way up to her breasts. Trinity smiled and the fingers teased and tantalized her and a tiny moan arose in her throat. A warm kiss was placed on her cheek and soft words were spoken into her ear. “ Imagine us together Trinity, you and I alone, nude and exploring each others bodies, we touch, caress, kiss and explore one another, each sensation building upon those before it, the urge turning to need, the need to hunger and finally the hunger to lust, the need to bring the other to the ultimate climax of all the petting all the sensations, a fire burning in our loins screaming for release, screaming for that moment of eternal bliss and freedom of the soul the sweet knowledge of bringing one other to the verge of feelings beyond normal control, beyond desire and beyond human emotion. The two of use covered in a sheen of fine sweat and enjoying each others bodies, our souls attuned to one another as we reach the peak.” Now my little flower, now your ready to blossom, show the world what its been waiting for, show then you in all your beautiful, sensual and erotic glory” And with that Angeline kissed her deeply, arose took Trinity’s hand whose eyes now opened, pulled her to her feet led her to the stool, kissed her once again and slowly pulled the robe from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always your work is amazing, Sister! I can't help but get attached to the character Trinity, like I'm reading about a real person. But then, with the research you did for this, this does not surprise me. When the story is finished, I sincerely hope you publish this professionally.

Minor errors aside, Dez continues to exude a long stride proving that she has what it takes to win a marathon. Trinity has a believably timid personality enhanced by the sensual descriptions of her beauty. The erotic climax towards the end left me wanting more...

Minor errors aside, Dez continues to exude a long stride proving that she has what it takes to win a marathon. Trinity has a believably timid personality enhanced by the sensual descriptions of her beauty. The erotic climax towards the end left me wanting more...

thank you! :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...