partner

N1nj45tyl3

Okay so here's kinda the deal. I'm in Iraq right now (http://www.myspace.com/ninjaflame I'm the one holding the MP5) and I can't DL construction set to modify CM_partners. due to bandwith issues. ( Can't say more than that)

I was curious if anyone would be willing to create a custom partner for me. It would be very much appreciated.

The partner I would like, would be named Rimle (like the mugen character) and would be a knight/mage with an affinity for shock and shock related items.

I have ren's beautypack and Corean hair, along with cute elves if that helps.

So Race= Cute elf (lond hair, blue eyes too easy right?)

Class = Knight (or something of a mage/kinght combo that allows her some shock spells)

weapons and items = if you could toss some enchants that give her some slightly pwnage shock abilities I'd be grateful, but just having the character is cool enough. Much thanks to whoever does this.

Okay so here's kinda the deal. I'm in Iraq right now (http://www.myspace.com/ninjaflame I'm the one holding the MP5) and I can't DL construction set to modify CM_partners. due to bandwith issues. ( Can't say more than that)

I was curious if anyone would be willing to create a custom partner for me. It would be very much appreciated.

The partner I would like, would be named Rimle (like the mugen character) and would be a knight/mage with an affinity for shock and shock related items.

I have ren's beautypack and Corean hair, along with cute elves if that helps.

So Race= Cute elf (lond hair, blue eyes too easy right?)

Class = Knight (or something of a mage/kinght combo that allows her some shock spells)

weapons and items = if you could toss some enchants that give her some slightly pwnage shock abilities I'd be grateful, but just having the character is cool enough. Much thanks to whoever does this.

i will but i need some more things

• 2 weeks later...

Archived