[WIP] Summerset Isles

iakamil

I am willing to help with Voice Acting :) Check out my channel on YouTube to hear me talk and contact me if you have something for me :)

• 1 year later...

been some time since anyone posted,i have to say,that you are making great progress from what i seen in the first pictures (if you are still working on it ) ...

there are many cool mods that allow you to play or join the thalmor,so maybe you could also add an option to not destroy the thalmor,for those roleplaying as thalmor members

also,to achieve those elven houses in the isles (as seen in the pictures) ,just take the SMALL (like breezehome) whiterun houses and retexture them,the shape is exact,just the textures need work

• 2 months later...

The teams at Dark Creations don't have any plans to do Summerset Isles at this time. There's not enough resources, and they need to focus on the areas already being worked on, which as of now are four. Cyrodiil, Hammerfell, High Rock, and Morrowind. (Morrowind is still idea stages though) Of course, if a large enough team was formed, and there's the right skills to complete it, they would be happy to work with them, or just pick up the project given permission.

Camonna Tong - PR of Dark Creations

well this had potential, even as a modders resource. may i request you upload to nexus even though it is abandoned. if not is there any rule against me uploading it seeing as how this mod has been well and truly left behind and this user account is even perhaps dead