Musket Mod (WIP)

ghosu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could need 2 or 3 testers for my alpha hotfix, it comes with an animation replacer as well (manual to do/undo it is included) - not sure, today or tomorrow.

Pls don't volunteer if you don't understand what this img says:

http://666kb.com/i/c779gve8i40dqqh1t.jpg

Preferably people that not just registered or whatever, one thief is already enough, video link comes with the files (not listed yet) :D

greetings

Edited by ghosu

Ghosu, take a look at this mod, it has animated items with custom animations, maybe it will help ( unless you already knew about it).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14060

Jeah thx i already checked that out a few months ago before my break, my old unreleased Assassins Creed Hidden Blade was based on this technique. If i remember right he uses animations from the game, small custom ones as well in combination with a model replacer when it comes to animation, for this version you don't need a skeleton (but i need one)

Quite hard to explain the difference...i can animate stuff without skeleton in nifskope or 3dsmax as well, that's no big deal....his normal model is static, in the moment you equip it it changes to another model/file that is animated, the animation starts at second 0 so it starts at the moment you equip it.

If i would do the same to my musket it would look like that: You equip a static model of the musket, in the moment you press the fire button it would change to the animated version so you would see how the character takes down the rifle, equips a new one - and shoot afterwards...that wouldn't look that nice :D

I am in, let me test it for you. What are you expected from this new fix by the way?

Not much...changed 1st person view a bit (shorter rifle, position), tiny animation of the firing pin, added 2 new types of ammo (invisible bag for different body mods with clipping arrows and one just for fun), added a little stagger/disarm effect, fixed the bug with musket balls that were displayed as bolts after impact, changed bullet gravity and you can now equip your follower with muskets.

I will send you the files and link to the (unlisted) video description, thx