ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

File to erase Dead Thrall npc level limit

Jkanjm

Well Basically i'm trying to make some new spells to upgrade some of the conjuration system but i want to take away the part of the dead thrall spell where it says "npc name" is to powerful and so on, and i was just wondering where can i change this? also another small question if you could, where can i change the time limit on conjuration summoning spells? so my summoning's won't disappear. thank you in advance ^^

Hey man,

In my signature there is a link to a mod that raises Dead Thrall's level cap to 75 and makes lower level necromancy spells last 1 day rather than 60 seconds. It covers at least part of your request and is ready to go.

As far as changing conjuration summon spells, in the Creation Kit you need to go to the Magic Spells section and search for the different conjuration spells by name (putting Conjure in the filter helps). When editing them, uncheck the auto-calculate box and then double click the effect name and alter the duration.

The reason you want to uncheck the auto-calculate box is because if you extend the duration dramatically it will make the casting cost astronomical.

Edited by budcat