Mods you like that you feel are underrated

gamenode

Yeah I'm on 1.7.7.0.6 using the SKSE version I downloaded about a week ago. No problems for me

When I extracted it I extracted the whole folder. What I should have done was open it, highlight all the files I wanted and extracted them to the Skyrim folder. What I actually did was put a new skse folder in the Skyrim folder which doesn't work at all.

• 11 months later...

It's relatively new, but I feel what it can offer some will go unnoticed because of it's main purpose: Gannicus Modular Armor http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39730//?

Most will see it as a half naked gladiator armor and keep going if they aren't into that, but I tried it b/c of the modular title and was able to add the leggings to any armor out there that was skirt only. I know there are a couple 'pants' mods, but they change the look of the armor too much for my taste, especially if you had a nice retex like amidianborn. This allows you to keep whatever look you have and just add pants/leggings under leather/imperial/studded/etc armor. He even made an optional file where he took the red banding off of them for me so it's all tan. I also posted some images in the comments there (should be easy to find, not a lot of comments).

But for all the talk I hear of gamers not liking the naked legs, this fixes that. Now if I can just get him to make some sleeves like that.

Aurora Doomstone Package by Enai Siaion
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29311/?

Revamps the Doomstones, Some of the abilities are pretty powerful but are very well made and come with special effects. Author of Apocalypse Spell Package!

SkyRealism - Capacity
by MTichenor
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21224/?

Reduces carrying capacity to a default of 50 however, anything you have equipped does not count toward your maximum number, I combine this mod with Bandolier and backpacks from frostfall.

Edited by TehKaoZ

Wyrmstooth by Jonx0r - Great quest/new land mod that hasn't received half the attention it should've.

Helgen Reborn by Mike Hancho aka Balok - Underrateeeeed......

Automatic Variants by Leviathan1753 - Would be close to SkyUI in endorsements, should I be pulling strings 'round here...

ARMONIZER and WEAPONIZER - Basically the same type of mod as Immersive Armours + Weapons but with other items and in equal quality

Vandrerer's (Vandr Presents) Retexes

Telescope by KettleWitch

Trade and Barter by kryptopyr - Essential to me

Real Snow by Hritik Vaishnav -SkyrimENB - Absolute best snow IMHO, not tried any other retex since this was released.

Minimal HUD for Skyrim by Lord Conti - Also Essential

I know a lot of these have a handful of endorsements and downloads, but regardless of that, I sincerely feel they're underrated. Hate all you want.

Edited by Halendia