ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

11th birthday, 1 million NMM unique downloads, and a download overhaul

Dark0ne

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Nexus. Congratulations on a such as successful and long running website.

@Dark0ne & Buddah - Good work on such a great site and service. Lets toast to your continued joint success.

Congrats.

Would It be an idea to make NMM like a bittorrent client?

Those who have some mod, shares it with the others who wants them?

This way no download limit for non premium members. (we benefit) Less disk space needed for Nexus. (Also benefit) It's a win-win situation.

just a thought. :)

I would like to personally thank the creators of this site for bringing me back to PC gaming. If it weren't for the Nexus and the Mod Manager spawned from it I would probably still be playing horribly castrated titles that have been downgraded for consoles without knowing exactly how much fun I was missing.

It caused me to build my own computer, something I hadn't even considered until about a year ago.

Because of this site I have never played a single second of un-modded / unimproved TESV: Skyrim. Thanks to this site, developers will be getting more of my money so that I can play other games I used to play on console before I found out how horribly I was getting fleeced.

You have much to be proud of. I wish you success for whatever is to come.