Mehrunes razer

ladygothica

Today i did started this quest for the umteenth time, but when i go to the shrine Silus Vesuius just stands there and says good your here, then nothing. When i click on him it says that he is busy. I do have Dawnguard, but i cant see why it would effect this quest. Does this happen to any one else.http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gif

Try opening the console window (~ ) and put your mouse cursor or crosshairs on him and disable and then enable Silus Vesuius it sometimes resets the NPC and get's them working properly, make save before doing disable and enable in case Silus Vesuius doesn't appear again!..

Another trick is to leave and go to your safe house and use wait and wait 4 in game days save and exit and relaunch, that too has reset quest and or NPC's, go back to the shrine and try again!..

Edited by sinnerman69

Those.

Also you might click on him in the console and then type "resetai".

The simplest (and safest) solution is to save your game. Exit Skyrim. Start it back up again, and then load the game you saved. This refreshes all the AIs and will usually jumpstart a stalled NPC.