The Braith Dilemma

Moksha8088

The much used mod The Paarthurnax Dilemma solved the problem of not doing what felt best in regard to Paarthurnax. Many player use it and appreciate the choice it provides.

What about The Braith Dilemma?

Must the Dragonborn be locked in an eternal battle to tell Braith to knock off bullying Lars? This young girl simply needs to be told to be nice to Lars if she wants him to like her back. Braith doesn't have parents who would take the time to help her with in interpersonal relationship problem, but the Dragonborn could help. She needs advice from the Dragonborn rather than a threat or an arrow to the knee.

• 1 month later...

Ignoring her is the mod-free solution, I tend to ignore the children of skyrim completely as i Ignore Nazeem and other beggars, jesters, Bard, jugglers, mimes and Hold Guards, if they get too annoying i just wave the magic staff of "Consoling" and whooops "" they´re gone, never to be seen again..

If her parents can´t control the little brat, why should I try ?...

A little intervention could help Braith avoid a similar fate to Matilda the Shield-Maiden who decapitated Ragnar the Red. Learning to be nice could positively benefit the future for both Braith and Lars.

What on earth for ?? the Brat is the responsibility of her bleeding parents, if they stopped 1) moaning about a bloody sword and 2) stopped being a b&@*$.. they could do what they are supposed to do, "PARENTING" if she were an orphan It might be prudent to teach her some manners but, she has parents, pathetic,needy, bitching and worthless I grant you but, their problem not anybody elses ...