Jazbay Grapes for Avrusa Sarethi - Glitch?

TexPaintower

"On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering setstage FreeformSarethiFarm stage, where stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using resetquest FreeformSarethiFarm."

stage 200 complete the quest.

player.setstage FreeformSarethiFarm 200

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Smooth_Jazbay

I've never tried the format "player.setstage" before, and I rather doubt it will work since "player" should not be a valid target for the "setstage" command. "player" in console commands refers to the character the human-at-the-computer is using to play the game, and not you (the person in real life), and that character (avatar) is not setting anything. The proper context, as documented in numerous articles, including the one l4zy1 cited, is "setstage FreeformSarethiFarm 200".

Thank you for the replies. I'll try setstage FreeformSarethiFarm 200 and see if that removes the line from the misc quests. If that does not work then I'll reset the quest and go through it again.

ETA: Using the setstage command gave me the randoms potions again but it still said 'Find 20 Jazbay (20/20)' in misc quests. Resetting the quest didn't remove it either but I still need to make it to Sarethi Farm and talk to her again.

Edited by TexPaintower

• 7 months later...

I ran into a related problem, before I talked to Avrusa Sarethi, I was carrying 21 Jazbays.. then when I finally talked to her, the quest finished but it was not removed from the list.. right now it even says Find 20 Jazbay (21/20)..

I was hoping if anyone knows how to remove it from the list?

Using GetStage FreeFormSarethiFarm already gives me a value of 200.

Edited by galagast

• 1 year later...

I had the exact problem as the OP and this is how I fixed it:

Open the console and type: sqs freeformsarethifarm

My results: Stage 10: 1

Stage 20: 1

Stage 30: 1

Stage 200: 1

Stage 250: 0

This indicated to me that all the quest stages were completed but the objective was still listed in my journal.

Solution: Open the console and type: setstage freeformsarethifarm 250

My results when typing "sqs freeformsarethifarm" a second time without the quotes were:

Stage 10: 1

Stage 20: 0

Stage 30: 0

Stage 200: 0

Stage 250: 1

This finally removed the quest objective from my journal.

I know this thread has been dead for awhile now. Hopefully this will still be able to help somebody. You may need to try this on a freshly loaded game for it to work.

Edited by Swooms

• 3 months later...
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I just returned to playing skyrim and totally forgot about this thread (only found it through google).

I tried out the codes above:

But the quest still remains.. (even after saving and restarting the game)