No Mod To Remove Strength Requirements?

redangellion

1st Type ~ (to the left of the 1 key)

Then type. player.setav strength 10 (just like the green text. do it just like that)

Then press enter. If done properly what you just typed will move up in the screen. without any CANNOT FIND COMMAND STRING message or something along those lines.

Then press ~ again. you shouldn't worry about a strength requirement after that :)

hope that helps.

Edited by Skyviper086

1st Type ~ (to the left of the 1 key)

Then type. player.setav strength 10 (just like the green text. do it just like that)

Then press enter. If done properly what you just typed will move up in the screen. without any CANNOT FIND COMMAND STRING message or something along those lines.

Then press ~ again. you shouldn't worry about a strength requirement after that :)

hope that helps.

That's not what was asked.

As far as I know, there is no mod to remove the strength requirements from weapons.

I just did a search and was astonished to find that there seems to be no mod which removes/lowers the strength requirements for weapons. Is there some reason? I was sure I'd find one.

I'm afraid I don't recall any. However (and you probably already know this, but just in case) weapon handling will add two pts to your strength for the purposes of weapons min requirements (gotta be level 16 though). If you already aware of that and still need a solution, get back to me and I'll hack the weapon handling perk (whatever you need to get to what ever value) and make it hidden. That way will be a lot less problematic re: game balance than bumping up your strength.

I just did a search and was astonished to find that there seems to be no mod which removes/lowers the strength requirements for weapons. Is there some reason? I was sure I'd find one.

I'm afraid I don't recall any. However (and you probably already know this, but just in case) weapon handling will add two pts to your strength for the purposes of weapons min requirements (gotta be level 16 though). If you already aware of that and still need a solution, get back to me and I'll hack the weapon handling perk (whatever you need to get to what ever value) and make it hidden. That way will be a lot less problematic re: game balance than bumping up your strength.

This would be great! I would really appreciate it if you could whip up a mod like this! Maybe make it so that Weapon Handling would add a full 9 points the purposes of minimum requirements? I'd really rather not actually edit my strength up, as that'd be a bit too unbalanced. I'm really so surprised that there isn't a mod like this already.

Oh, the only thing about changing the Weapon Handling perk is that I use the More Perks mod... that shouldn't be a problem, should it? If I remember correctly, I'm also using another mod that adds a single perk and it doesn't seem to conflict with More Perks.

Anyway, thanks a ton if you can do this!

Edit: Could you also remove/lower the level requirement for Weapon Handling so it can be taken early on?

Edited by redangellion