Help! BF3 indoor brightness bug!

tanoman

Hi ppl!

I got my copy of BF3 about 3 months ago and did my first walkthrough wihtout any issues, on maxed out graphics.

I decided to give it another go and I discovered an annoying (and New) bug: everytime I enter a dark room or play in a dark scenario my screen is filled with a blue and green "glare", that prevents me from seeing anything else. It only happens when the room I'm on is dark, and it goes away as soon as I leave such room. (sorry, no screenshots yet).

It's weird beacuse I haven't changed anything from my PC, everything is exactly the same as before:

FX 6100 OCed 4.5 Ghz

16 GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 680

1920x1080 res

If anyone knows a fix to this, please help!! :(

Never hear of this before, your best off trying to update the drivers for your video card. If that doesn't work have origin check out your install incase there is any download errors.

Thx for replying!

I found some sort of way around, turns out that last patch came with several bugs and one of them screwed the AntiAliasing a bit. This caused in some computers to malfunction like it did to me. All I can do now is to turn it off and wait for a new patch to fix it, hopefully soon.