Lifeline Mod

pasmon79

I have rescued all VIPs and disarmed the nuke. Now i wish to make following modifications.

(i) Retire Kelly from base defences

(ii) Sending Sg Eldridge back home

(iii) Add a new option in fellow soldier chat to send back home in order to recruit a new soldier with better weapon and trait.

Regarding (i) I have already successfully edited lib:class3.2:contentmanager:misssions.xml to retire Sg Eldridge from base defenses(By changing Trait.Story.HPDelta to Trait.Meta.Military). It worked.

Do i need to edit Actor Index(initially 1-8 ) too?

Regarding (ii) and (iii) I understand that it requires changing the trait of Sgt or the concerned soldier to VIP via chat dialog, but i am clueless of the identity of files needs to be edited.

Edited by pasmon79

• 1 month later...

After waiting for some-time, "Sgt Kelly Eldridge" has joined the ranks of Officer.

I managed to get Eldridge in my ranks by adding Mission Events "Eldrige..." in the same place as "KiloBuddy",a trigger that changes the attribute of "Kilo" to "playable" after each siege. Sgt had attributes that forced him not to be playable, leave for "supply run" and guard the lonely gate far away from parking.

I also get to help my "new friend" in a "supply run" mission but during this mission his voice file used "Alicia hawkes" quite often.

I really have to dig deeper in order to rectify this issue, something related to "Voice. HRO" in "characters.xml" of sgt.

Edited by pasmon79

• 1 month later...

I was recently playing with sasquatch in my team as Officer that i noticed that game is using a different model(cdf) file for sasquatch now.

It is amusing to see another soldier masquarradingi sasquatch but what the hell happened and can i revert it back.

Edited by pasmon79