Fallout 4 LOD issues

missingno11

Are you using the 4k high resolution texture pack from Bethesda? I didn't see it in your load order but I'm pretty sure in certain instances, that pack can cause a myriad of problems. Maybe, you can try some texture mods like Luxor's? Set it to high instead of ultra, use Luxor's or something like the Vivid series. Are your .ini files in my documents default?

Are you using the 4k high resolution texture pack from Bethesda? I didn't see it in your load order but I'm pretty sure in certain instances, that pack can cause a myriad of problems. Maybe, you can try some texture mods like Luxor's? Set it to high instead of ultra, use Luxor's or something like the Vivid series. Are your .ini files in my documents default?

I did have the HD texture pack enabled for the first few load orders, but I disabled it half way through my attempts after learning that it can cause this issue, still nothing.

I did use vivid in the first video I showed here. I just reinstalled windows and did an entirely fresh vanilla 100% reinstall of fallout 4, but still nothing. I will try using Luxor's and setting it to high instead of ultra, but at this point I am doubting this will ever be fixed. I even spent the afternoon trying to diagnose hardware issues, but all my searches turned up that my disks and everything are in perfectly healthy condition. I'm seriously at my wits end with this lol.

Just tried the texture pack you suggested, even with it and on high, same exact thing. No matter what I seem to do this issue will not go away. I don't know if I should ask anywhere else because I can't find anything that works at all.

Have you looked at your Nvidia driver settings? That's the only other thing I can think of that may cause this.

Have you looked at your Nvidia driver settings? That's the only other thing I can think of that may cause this.

I just installed the latest drivers, reset all changes in Nvidia Control panel, optimised the settings in Geforce experience, but still absolutely nothing, I SERIOUSLY don't know why this is refusing to change anything, are you sure that level of pop in isn't normal? It seems like the universe itself is trying its damn hardest to make sure this wont work, whatever I do.