Two handed swords on Hip

GrayWolf04

I was wondering how I could get a two handed sword to sheath on the hip rather than on the back. I have tried all the possible combinations of animations and such in the Creation Kit, but nothing works. The closest I can get is for the weapon to be displayed on the hip and used with two handed animations, but no weapon is drawn and the drawing animation is still from the back. Can anyone help me with this please? I've searched everywhere online and can't find anything that will solve this issue. It's really starting to bug me.

I certainly can't help you with this, and its maybe a bit silly to ask you in your own thread. But apparently you have some knowledge of the creation kit. You said you tried all possible combinations of animations.

Can you tell me if its possible for you to just lower the position of hammers and axes on the back, so theyre kinda in the same position as greatswords, so the handle does'nt stick out so silly, if you know what i mean? But I'm sure i'm not the only one who just hates how it looks. I even made my own thread about it:http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/780408-2-handed-weapons-position-on-back/

If it is possible for you, could you maybe consider doing it? That would be very nice.

EDIT: Oh well thanks for answering though.

Edited by Monchegorsk

That sounds like a mesh problem. I can't use Nifscope or blender, and am only limited to the Creation kit. Also, it isn't as hard as you may think to change the animations in the creation kit, so I wouldn't say that I am very knowledgeable with it. But thank you for the compliment, and I apologize for not being able to help you.

The closest I can get is for the weapon to be displayed on the hip and used with two handed animations, but no weapon is drawn and the drawing animation is still from the back.

I (unfortunately) can't answer your question, but could you tell me what combination let you do that (weapon used as a two-hand weapon but sheathed image as a one-handed weapon)? I presume it's somewhere in the weapons tab? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.