Vanilla Repair Items List

VGI

I have never seen such a list. However, I can give you this quote from the Fallout Wiki "Repair is used to fix damaged equipment, this is done by having 2 of the same armor or weapon, the user sacrifices parts from one item to bring up the condition of the other. However, the items don't need to be exactly the same, just similar (brass knuckles will repair spiked knuckles, etc.). Repair also determines the starting condition of custom equipment."

Meaning, in order to repair an assault rifle, you must have at least one other assault rifle in your possession. The amount of repair that you can do is determined by the condition of the item being repaired, the condition of the item you are using for parts and your skill level.

Can't find it in Google, so if anyone could link me to a complete vanilla FO3 repair items list, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've read that too.

Wish there is such a list. Wanted to know if I could repair the Armoured Vault 101 suit and the Winterized T-51b power armor.

VGI - Hello!

EDIT: I see wetblanket has beat me too it, I'll post what I'd written anyway. :)

I've not seen a collected repair list however, you can find out repair lists by using FO3Edit.

Run that & look up the item under Armor (under fallout 3.esm for vanilla or under the DLC's for their content) to find out what Repair list it's using.

Repair lists are in "FormID List" & start with "Repair".

When you look up a Repair List it will have all the items that can be used to repair the armor listed. If the item is the only thing listed & it's unique then only merchants can repair it.

Either that or look up the item at the Fallout Wiki, they list the items individual repair list.

Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Vault_101_jumpsuit

The Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit can only be repaired by merchants.

Winterized T-51b power armor:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Winterized_T-51b_power_armor

Winterized T-51b power armor should be repairable by normal power armor but due to a goof in the vanilla Operation Anchorage you're actually given the simulator version that has incredibly high health & can't be repaired.

The Unofficial Fallout 3 patch fixes that issue as well as a few other things with that armor.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

• 3 weeks later...

VGI - Hello!

EDIT: I see wetblanket has beat me too it, I'll post what I'd written anyway. :)

I've not seen a collected repair list however, you can find out repair lists by using FO3Edit.

Run that & look up the item under Armor (under fallout 3.esm for vanilla or under the DLC's for their content) to find out what Repair list it's using.

Repair lists are in "FormID List" & start with "Repair".

When you look up a Repair List it will have all the items that can be used to repair the armor listed. If the item is the only thing listed & it's unique then only merchants can repair it.

Either that or look up the item at the Fallout Wiki, they list the items individual repair list.

Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Vault_101_jumpsuit

The Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit can only be repaired by merchants.

Winterized T-51b power armor:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Winterized_T-51b_power_armor

Winterized T-51b power armor should be repairable by normal power armor but due to a goof in the vanilla Operation Anchorage you're actually given the simulator version that has incredibly high health & can't be repaired.

The Unofficial Fallout 3 patch fixes that issue as well as a few other things with that armor.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

"Winterized T-51b power armor should be repairable by normal power armor but due to a goof in the vanilla Operation Anchorage you're actually given the simulator version that has incredibly high health & can't be repaired.

The Unofficial Fallout 3 patch fixes that issue as well as a few other things with that armor."

Say what now? You...you mean to say I.....I CAN USE THE WINTERIZED T-51b POWER ARMOR AND HAVE IT REPAIRABLE BY MY "100 REPAIR SKILL" CHARACTER?????? HOLY MOLEY!