A Cabin South of Darkwater Crossing

RedGalaxy

So, I am currently playing a game as an old Nord Barbarian who just gets wrapped up in all the stuff that makes up the game. I feel like my character has lived in Skyrim all his life, and he planned to die there as well.

Anyways, I want a home for him. Something out of the way, that people wouldn't just stumble upon, and that felt like it was built by one man, and his hands, and I want it to be near Darkwater Crossing. Why? Simple. That is where the old Nord was captured when the imperials caught Ulfric Stormcloak. I always felt like there should have been a house there in the first place, but there never was, I couldn't understand way.

Anyways, here is what I want.

1-2 chests. (No Boss Chests both inside)

A chair and table

A chair by the fireplace

A Forge, Smelter, Tanning rack, Workbench, and Grind stone.

A firepit (outside)

A fireplace with cooking spit (inside)

An Enchanter

An Alchemy table

A Bed for two

A dresser

1 end table

The general design should focus on retirement. An old nord lives here, so I'd except to find a head or two mounted on a wall. Preferably Elk and Deer, maybe a saber cat. A skin rug on the floor, you know, that sort of thing. No more then a room 2 or 3 rooms, not large, and last but not least, I would like it in the Darkwater crossing area, preferably south and across the river, in the wooded area.

Anyways, I'd really thank anyone who does this for me.

well not sure if there is a mod out there or any modder working on what you look for.

But i do know the one i found is just.... Awesome!

And its not far from where you want it. comes with some rewiev videos so you can see it. It is located just northwest of Fort Amol, which is 1 min ride from Darkwater Crossing.

The awesome part of this mod is that its made of Modules you add, and it comes with 4 different styles: hunter/warrior, mage, thief and assasin. You decide how many modules you want to add, allthough some are required to add more.

like you have to build a scaffolding across river to get to your smithing and skinner station etc.

Juts a tip: start hoarding ELK-hides and horse hides.

This is my little woodland home, and that is only like half of what is possible, more can be added. comes with a handy marker for fast travel aswell

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18480