A mod that adds the flame effect to blades?

lonewolfkai

I am looking to add a flame effect to the Black Dragon Sword similar to Gold Goldbrand with Fire Effect. Is there a mod that adds a spell to do this? or will it have to edited to to have the effect? I am also looking for it to have the ability to turn off the effect when not holding the weapon.

That would probley be a scripting kind of thing. I dont know much about scripting other then a few halo PC scripts, otherwise id give you a little more information. But try looking for a scripting tutorial that might help.

That would probley be a scripting kind of thing. I dont know much about scripting other then a few halo PC scripts, otherwise id give you a little more information. But try looking for a scripting tutorial that might help.

that would be for the turning off and on feature? what about the flame effects? could i simply copy and paste them from Goldbrand to the Black Dragon Sword?

that would be for the turning off and on feature? what about the flame effects? could i simply copy and paste them from Goldbrand to the Black Dragon Sword?

I really dont know, you might be able to. Its worth a try

yes

maybe read some nifskope tutorials if youre unfamiliar with it... if not its really just copy and paste + some small tweaks like changing translation and stuff to fit your weapon... keep in mind that there are alot more particle effects avaible than just a mere flame... you might want to check the weapons download section... many weapons have effects now and some use unique ones... hellokitties rapiers are great for example or my stuff of course ;)

Archived