Load Order/Texture Gitches In Concord/Vault 111

Skullzrulerz

So i have recently playing Fallout 4 lately and started using some mods firstly i'm not such a pro at using the program mod organiser 2 all i did was use the auto sort feature to change the load order

So started playing and no crashes as of yet in my 3 hour game from start however upon going to Concord i started seeing that some of the buildings were missing/going in and out so i'm thinking its issues with textures

Wasn't a huge issue as i was only 3 buildings and there no game breaking bugs and everything went smoothly with the quest

So i returned to Sanctuary no issues there and everything was fine as far as i can see then i went to Vault 111 Government Building this was fine too however when upon the quest started to go to this outpost

Edited by Skullzrulerz

First of all, missing or wrong textures will make things go purple. Body/face can become glitchy by adding black or colored little squares as you move closer.
Meshe problem will probably cause an instant crash (from my previous experience with Skyrim), or just not load at all, being invisible.

When something appears at some angles, and not at others, you are having problem with Pre combines.
I don't know what america rising does but the mod you should be moving to the end of your load order in this case should be BTint_Optimization, as it changes pre combines.
A humble suggestion would be to disable this esp and install Boston FPS Fix.

Mods that change how the world looks like, not by adding stuff but by changing, will always conflict with other mods that do the same and will cause this issue. I am using Boston FPS Fix at the bottom of my load order with some mods for trees and the only mod that gave me some problems with Pre Combines that i wasn't able to patch or fix was South of the Sea. Great mod, btw.

You could try to move america rising as well as beantown to a lower spot in your load order

Many thanks this has manged to sort out any issues that i had :)

Sorry for the late reply.

First of all, missing or wrong textures will make things go purple. Body/face can become glitchy by adding black or colored little squares as you move closer.

Meshe problem will probably cause an instant crash (from my previous experience with Skyrim), or just not load at all, being invisible.

When something appears at some angles, and not at others, you are having problem with Pre combines.

I don't know what america rising does but the mod you should be moving to the end of your load order in this case should be BTint_Optimization, as it changes pre combines.

A humble suggestion would be to disable this esp and install Boston FPS Fix.

Mods that change how the world looks like, not by adding stuff but by changing, will always conflict with other mods that do the same and will cause this issue. I am using Boston FPS Fix at the bottom of my load order with some mods for trees and the only mod that gave me some problems with Pre Combines that i wasn't able to patch or fix was South of the Sea. Great mod, btw.

Thank you i wasn't aware fully of the meaning glad that i now know incase if something goes wrong again :)