NAC + film workshop = random brightness flickers?

HardcorePermadeath

Anyone who knows what to do about the random flickering? Sometimes, if I walk to some specific place, the screen goes really bright. If I then take a few steps back, it goes away, then if I go back again it can either come again or just "settle". It feels like it is bound to the position of my character. Any ideas?

Think I had this same problem but I can't honestly remember all the details of fixing it :S There's an ini tweak out there, maybe:

bVolumetricLightingForceCasters=0
or
bComputeShaderDeferredTiledLighting=0

I can't honestly remember though I'm afraid. There also seems to be clashes with different enb versions, using an older version may help.

That may not be right at all, it's just maybe worth trying. Make sure you back stuff up first though.

Edited by Walruscopter

I know what you're talking about, and i would say it is not because of the ENB preset, because i use Improved and Expanded Everything and i also have the same issue. Well... it doesn't happen all the time, so i mostly always forget about it.
I usually see this happen when it is snowing (the very bright screen), or sometimes the colors just "fade", in clear days.
Same thing, just in a specific position, walking away (wither with character or tfc) makes it go back to normal, for the bright screen. The faded colors sometimes happen at random when i'm in TFC and only going back makes it turn to normal again.

Not something so tragic for me but it would be good to find a fix. I am up to date with ENB but i've seen this happen through versions... so i don't know. Would need to play a bit without ENB to see it by chance.

VolumetricLightingetc... is already 0 here, and ComputerShaderetc... was a fix for something alike this problem but with darkening. I may try it later with 0 to see if there is any visual change to the game (also, it happened with ultrawide screens, not my case)