An unusual helmet

RazaCovek

My CM Partner Wild Tabaxi Pikachoo is wearing two seperate helms a once. Perhaps a modder specializing in armor can make this. For matching body armor, I would also suggest superimposing the Ayleid over the Daedric to see what shows through. See pic under my name in Tesnexus Images.

You can wear as many helmets (or any other piece of wearable equipment) at once as you like, if they are set in the CS to use different equipment slots. E.g. you may have one helmet using the Hair slot, and another using Tail. They can both be worn at once.

However, it doesn't provide any additional functionality, as you can superimpose them in a modeling tool and then put the result in a single slot.

You can wear as many helmets (or any other piece of wearable equipment) at once as you like, if they are set in the CS to use different equipment slots. E.g. you may have one helmet using the Hair slot, and another using Tail. They can both be worn at once.

However, it doesn't provide any additional functionality, as you can superimpose them in a modeling tool and then put the result in a single slot.

This was a temperary glitch that soon dissappeared. It is no. 23, bottom of razacovek image gallery [asc order], oblivion.nexusmods. This is the second glitch effect encountered with the CM Partner Wild Tabaxi [hobbit] Sheela.

Edited by RazaCovek