Load Order Help

ric0462

Hello everyone. This is my load order and I keep having a ctd by Whiterun. This is the order LOOT arranges all the plugins and I have used SSEEdit QuickAutoClean on each mod. I also run the game as an administrator and still get crashes. These crashes started happening after I downloaded Immersive Horses, and even if i disable the plugin I still get crashes. I do not know what else to do so that is why I am posting here. Thanks for any help you could give me.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl=1

ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl=1

ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl=1

ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl=1

ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl=1

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esm=1

WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp=1

SkyUI_SE.esp=1

sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1

icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp=1

LeftHandRings.esp=1

RevengeOfTheIronDaggers.esp=1

Civil War Aftermath.esp=1

Eli_Breezehome.esp=1

Man Those Borders!.esp=1

Conner's Survival Mode.esp=1

OwnCivilWar.esp=1

Wild World.esp=1

Checkpoints of Skyrim.esp=1

Immersive Horses.esp=1

Immersive Patrols II.esp=1

Hold Riders.esp=1

Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp=1

SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp=1

>Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1

>Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esm=1
First thing I noticed. The unofficial patch is and always has been an .esp file. Where did this .esm file come from? Not saying this is the source of your issues but it is possible.

First thing I noticed. The unofficial patch is and always has been an .esp file. Where did this .esm file come from? Not saying this is the source of your issues but it is possible.

The Unofficial SSEP.esp has a warming message that says "This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm!" So what I did before was make a copy of the .esp file and then changed that copy to .esm, put that in the Data folder and the warning message went away. I guess I should not have done that.

The Unofficial SSEP.esp has a warming message that says "This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm!" So what I did before was make a copy of the .esp file and then changed that copy to .esm, put that in the Data folder and the warning message went away. I guess I should not have done that.

Why?