Clothing and shield invisible

p1nk13

In OBMM do the following ... Utilities -> Archive Invalidation -> select BSA Redirection -> click Reset BSA Timestamps -> click Update Now and then close OBMM.

In OBMM do the following ... Utilities -> Archive Invalidation -> select BSA Redirection -> click Reset BSA Timestamps -> click Update Now and then close OBMM.

It worked! Thanks!

Edit:

New problem: my knees are clipping through my pants.

Edited by p1nk13

You probably are using a body replacer (e.g. HGEC or Roberts Male) without the proper clothing/armor replacer ... or vice versa and are trying to use clothing/armor designed for a body replacer like HGEC or Roberts Male with the vanilla game body. Edited by Striker879

Hmm, but when it's only the knees, then it can't really be a conflict per se. The knees are either part of the pants NIF or not included at all. But in no way can you have a nude legs NIF "and" a pants NIF equipped at the same time. It's the same slot.

My suspicion would be rather something like you using Wrye Bash's bashed patch and having "robes show legs" or similar option ticked. But I can't say for certain without seeing it for myself in a screenshot or the like, how exactly your knees clip through your pants.

And if it's neither of these, the only way possible for knee clipping to occur will be a faulty NIF, as in only 1, or a few, "special" items.

Well, I was wrong, it's not my knees, it's the rim of my boots.

I was also jumping through MULTIPLE HOOPS because I installed body mod, and the skin textures were saying "INSTALL BLOCKHEAD" and I thought "Wait, I installed Blockhead." Found out OBSE wasn't working, so after getting it OBSE to work, still had the boot problem, but now the game stops responding when I alt-tab.

So that is where I am now, any help?