Realistic Lore-Friendly THOR Armour & Hammer (Blueprint Concept)

ramakgaming

I know there is 1 mod that makes it, but it makes it based on the comics, or the movie style armor. And that's cool and all, but it doesn't go with the midieval, norse old world kind of look. It just wouldn't have been made with the technology available then. So it makes more sense to make something like this, if you look at the image here, you'll see a blueprint kind of design to showcase what I am talking about, and how it should be made. I would like for it to be kind of tough to get, and presumably placed with a questline IN or very close to the END of the game, for consistancy:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/224/7/d/Extreme_Thor_by_kameleon84.jpg

As you can see, it's more lore-friendly even though Thor isn't even part of the storyline, but if you look at lore-friendly meaning the same thing I do, then it makes sense. If you're not sure, take another look, look closely, and read the little notations about each part on the blueprint.

Another concept:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/127/9/2/asgardian_armor_for_skyrim_2_by_zerofrust-d4yt56a.jpg

There is only 1 part I would change in it to some degree and that would be the futuristic kind of aspect to it, that is mentioned there in a box shape. I notice that it would be okay to do that, with the technology they had, but from calling it futuristic, that wouldn't be fitting. So it's a little tough to get the right look when trying to go that way. There are various ways to go about this, and I'd like to get some comments on this that are lore-friendly, and have good ideas about it and I hope someone takes the project on, as I'm not capable yet. I am still learning how to do this stuff, I won't start until I know I can do it.

Edited by ramakgaming

• 8 months later...

I've been looking for a great looking armor, and this would be it. How come no one did it already?

(I'm talking about the drawing, not the 3d leather concept)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...