⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim-Famous faces

Volika

Why I can't add a video? :confused:

Are you using the (youtube) (/youtube) bbcode?

Naturally, () == [] in the sentence above.

I tried [media][/media], , [|/youtube]

Does not work, but it worked before.

Edited by Volika

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl ;)

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/49118897/Stefani+Germanotta+Band+Beautiful.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOB_msXKC4

You have a very sharp eye like your work especially the Mass Effect 3 morphing was fascinating, do you by any chance also pencil portrait people on the streets ? :)

You should also take a look @ Eve onlines Character Creation i guess with the almost unlimited Freedom in Morphing you have their with CCPs Carbon Technology you would be awesome, i mean you already are but you need more Freedom then what Skyrim and Mass Effects 3 limited Slider Morph systems can supply, especially for cloning someone :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo9L8d-5x20

And sooner or later you can work @ CCP as Character Creator for their Games ;)

I also would really like to know how you find Skyrims (Bethesdas) Creation system compared to Biowares :) ?

Edited by Gratus

This girl ;)

You have a very sharp eye like your work especially the Mass Effect 3 morphing was fascinating, do you by any chance also pencil portrait people on the streets ? :)

You should also take a look @ Eve onlines Character Creation i guess with the almost unlimited Freedom in Morphing you have their with CCPs Carbon Technology you would be awesome, i mean you already are but you need more Freedom then what Skyrim and Mass Effects 3 limited Slider Morph systems can supply, especially for cloning someone :)

And sooner or later you can work @ CCP as Character Creator for their Games ;)

I also would really like to know how you find Skyrims (Bethesdas) Creation system compared to Biowares :) ?

Ok, I will create this girl :wink:

Sorry for my english, I have not studied it at all, but I try. :rolleyes:

I am an architect, is the ability to draw PROFESSIONAL skill. I've been drawing since childhood, it's my passion, but unfortunately this is not enough time.

I think today, Skyrim has the best editor character's appearance.

If you make a rating.

1.Skyrim. Many features to create a character, but bad appearance detailing.

2.Eve online. Very high quality detail, but very little features

For example, in this game you can not create the jaw and eyes of Arnold, or muscle mass.

3. Mass Effect. All is not at its best.

If we combine Skyrim and Eve Online, we would have the ability to create perfect copies of different people. But so far no one has done.

Draw game, it is my great desire, to combine work and pleasure. Unfortunately no one has yet suggested. :confused:

Edited by Volika