Dovahkiin vs Nerevarine in epic death battle

Syco21

Nerevarine vs Dovahkiin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nerevarine
    • Dovahkiin

Can you clarify that marharth? I seem to remember Martin Septim in the form of the avatar of Akatosh packing Mehrunes Dagon back to the plane of Oblivion and trapping him there. Am not sure what that has to do with the Dovahkin.

Can you clarify that marharth? I seem to remember Martin Septim in the form of the avatar of Akatosh packing Mehrunes Dagon back to the plane of Oblivion and trapping him there. Am not sure what that has to do with the Dovahkin.

With the events of the shivering isles seen as cannon, the hero of cyrodiil was transformed into sheogorath after taking over control of the isles, in Skyrim, you meet sheogorath, who teleports the Dragonborn into Pelagius the mads mind. So therefore the Hero of Cyrodiil is effectively a daedric prince, as that sheogorath makes remarks about the events of oblvion, as though he were there.

With the events of the shivering isles seen as cannon, the hero of cyrodiil was transformed into sheogorath after taking over control of the isles, in Skyrim, you meet sheogorath, who teleports the Dragonborn into Pelagius the mads mind. So therefore the Hero of Cyrodiil is effectively a daedric prince, as that sheogorath makes remarks about the events of oblvion, as though he were there.

^that is what I am referring to.

I think it is safe to say that the Oblivion PC is Sheogorath without question, considering in Skyrim he hints about it by saying that Martin Septim was his favorite emperor.

Meh, I never could be bothered with Shivering Isles, found it terribly over-rated and only kept it installed because of mod dependencies. So since that irritating old buzzard Sheogorath seems to be in the equation for Dovahkin, it only convinces me more than ever that the Nerevarine roolz.

The nerevarine, simply because, it's the nerevarine :thumbsup:

This says it all. :whistling:

Syco21 also has a valid point about battle experience . . . those #@!%$#@ cliffracers! :sick:

Edited by FastBlackCat

Meh, I never could be bothered with Shivering Isles, found it terribly over-rated and only kept it installed because of mod dependencies. So since that irritating old buzzard Sheogorath seems to be in the equation for Dovahkin, it only convinces me more than ever that the Nerevarine roolz.

The only good part of Shivering Isles was Sheogorath :P

He may be insane, but he is also a Daedra.

Just to make a point here, a Daedra Lord (Jyggalag) was defeated by a "mere mortal" (the Hero of Kvatch), just like the Nerevarine was a supposed mere mortal who destroyed Dagoth Ur. That being said, I think even the new Sheogorath - our old Hero of Kvatch - could quite possibly be defeated by either the Dovahkiin or the Nerevarine. Being a Daedra Lord doesn't necessarily give you an advantage (Mehrunes Dagon, anyone? :whistling: )

But, back to the topic at hand, and adding a more serious post than my first, I'm putting my money behind the Nerevarine. Assuming he/she would still have Hopesfire and Trueflame, on top of the Tools of Kagrenac and the artifacts of the Heartwights, I doubt that the Thu'um would give the Dovahkiin that much of an advantage. Especially considering cooldowns for the more powerful shouts.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Just to make a point here, a Daedra Lord (Jyggalag) was defeated by a "mere mortal" (the Hero of Kvatch), just like the Nerevarine was a supposed mere mortal who destroyed Dagoth Ur. That being said, I think even the new Sheogorath - our old Hero of Kvatch - could quite possibly be defeated by either the Dovahkiin or the Nerevarine. Being a Daedra Lord doesn't necessarily give you an advantage (Mehrunes Dagon, anyone? :whistling: )

But, back to the topic at hand, and adding a more serious post than my first, I'm putting my money behind the Nerevarine. Assuming he/she would still have Hopesfire and Trueflame, on top of the Tools of Kagrenac and the artifacts of the Heartwights, I doubt that the Thu'um would give the Dovahkiin that much of an advantage. Especially considering cooldowns for the more powerful shouts.

True, but Sheogorath seems to have far more power then Jyggalag. It is completely impossible to hurt Sheogorath, and he can control you entirely.

In thinking over the games of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, I feel that the least likely to be able to accomplish anything of any difficulty or heroic consequence is the Dovahkiin.

I think of Morrowind – pretty much the whole game you better be able to think and adapt and figure things out. Some pretty awesome creatures and enemies to fight as well.

I think of the first time entering that Oblivion gate at Kvatch – with no idea of what to expect and then the subsequent worlds of Oblivion and getting gates open and figuring out how to get to the right tower.

That first time opening that Great Gate and keeping Martin alive and then 15 minutes to stop the siege engine with scamps, clannfear, daedroths and dremora chasing you down.

TES 3 and 4 made your PC a hero, and a capable one at that, who had the tools to deal with anything.

Skyrim….the Dovahkiin can shout and killed some old raggedy dragon and has some ability to go step and fetch if someone tells them what to do and where to go.

IMO the Dovahkiin is the least likely to be prepared for a challenge and has the least amount of talent or skills required to survive a real fight. I figure the Nerevarine could show up in his pyjamas after a hard night of partying and use the Dovahkiin as a bar mop, wring him out and have a bit of the hair of the dog before going back to bed.